Sony Xperia ion HSPA

Sony Xperia ion HSPA

Ibaguza, 25 Dec 2016Worst phone from sony.. facing big problem with Ram & Screen... moreIt's from 2012, what do you expect? Are you mentally sound using a 2012 phone in 2016-17?

• Ibaguza

Worst phone from sony.. facing big problem with Ram & Screen protection and poor custom rom

• boyzee

tavan malimah, 05 Jun 2015Its posible to repair battery of this sony xperia ion Is sony xperia ion battery repairable

• ganesh

sulav khatri , 30 Nov 2015i like this camera nd its gorila glass i bought this phone at 35... moreHai guys i was buying sony Xperia Ion rs25000 in 2012 I have facing I continue problems mobile heating problem battery problem and software issue and I go to service centre that guys update the software 12 update the software but problem not resolved and replace mother board that year 3 times but still not working I go to local service centre I low great the software and not bad working fine 2015 but now my phone is did I go to service centre you replace the motherboard don't buy the Xperia Ion waste money time waste waste of Sony

• sulav khatri

i like this camera nd its gorila glass i bought this phone at 35000 in nepal

• sakthi

kalks, 05 Oct 2015 why my xperia ion can't run real race 3 It has adreno 220 gpu It can't run hd games

• Terry

jeay , 22 Oct 2015i can't find any help on how to off vibration upon receiving a n... moreHi Jeay, this is simple. Go to messaging - click on the menu key (first icon - next to home icon) - click on settings - uncheck "Notification vibration".

• jeay

i can't find any help on how to off vibration upon receiving a new text message on my sony xperia ion LT28h.... i browse all seetings but i can't find how to off messaging vibration

• ramesh pande

sony xperia battery problem backup only 3 hours

• kalks

why my xperia ion can't run real race 3

• harish

Almost 3 years... Nice going till date will now switch to Zee 5 ultra premium... :)

• Neroshan Michael

good + 3 years

• PAULO

very good

• Shrek

tavan, 05 Jun 2015Its posible to repair battery of this sony xperia ion its not repair sir..just change the battery..there are plenty DIY guide in youtube to change the battery..or u can go to services center..

• ramil

tavan malimah, 05 Jun 2015Its posible to repair battery of this sony xperia ion you can use bat of xperia l thiat s what i did....or you can refer to service tech....

• tavan malimah

kmgmgm, 20 May 2015please help me.my xperia ion signal network is too low.can you t... moreIts posible to repair battery of this sony xperia ion

• tavan

• kmgmgm

please help me.my xperia ion signal network is too low.can you tell me how to fix?

• pintu

AnonD-322565, 22 Oct 2014i m using this phone since 1 year and i have faces problem and s... moreMy phone is getting turn off after 1m.I have changed the battery it's og.what I should do now please reply me fast sir.

• didi

AnonD-322565, 22 Oct 2014i m using this phone since 1 year and i have faces problem and s... moreafter 1 yr use,the screen of my xperia ion started flickering,when the flickering stops the backlight is gone and display is black but touch still works,i mean if i tilt the mobile to an angle i can see the icons ,but from the front the screen is black.what should i do?