Sony Xperia L2

Sony Xperia L2

• Johan

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 25 Sep 2018Have you tried to access the developer menu and enable forc... moreSo fast, almost uncomfortable thx

Marang Prapu, 26 Apr 2020Please use your brain before compare flagship phone with m... morelol, im with you on that 1 bro

Just got this last week for usd70

A decent phone , not great not that bad either. Good for daily average use

• Tony

I personally used this phone and I am not satisfied with this. Here is a list of my experiences with this phone:
1. Very slow yet expensive phone (comparing to phones with the same specifications) from other brands) and under-performing unit, considering the name and reputation. I bought this phone in the premise that this is from a reputable brand.
2. Most high-requirement games will not play properly, phone would heat up considerably. Even in standby mode/idle the phone is abnormally warm compared to other units. During summer, the phone would also be extremely hot to be usable at all. At these times it would be impossible to take a call by placing the unit on your ear as it will be uncomfortably hot. Same case that the phone can to be too hot you can cannot put it in your pocket.
3. WiFi connection and mobile data connections experience extremely frequent annoying dropouts and authentication issues.
4. Customer service is appalling. In the Sony website you cannot reach their customer service for phones at all to send a query. I once sent a query to the Customer Service, waited for 2 days only to get an answer I reached the wrong department and try to reach the correct one, instead of going the extra mile to say they forwarded my query to that department directly.

PROS:
The unit can play music nicely and the camera is ok.

• Marang Prapu

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2018I watched that video and what I saw? Note8 kills L2 easily ... morePlease use your brain before compare flagship phone with mid range phone

• Fazil

Sony Xperia l2 (4311)battery available in qater. How much QAR. Availability

• Dario

Moon Stones, 14 Feb 2019sony Xperia I2 or Huawei p8 lite 2017 ???L2 for sure. Massive battery life. Solid perfomance. Solid camera. I'm having my for a year now. Don't upgrade phone because it will drain your battery a lot faster. Call quallity is also good.

Amir, 22 Jun 2018is this phones display good? whats thats quality like? an... moreSpeaker is fair to good
Display is decent but too much brightness blurs everything
The processor is a bit of a lag

We've sold Sony phones unlocked for several years now and I have to say this one is slow and too expensive for how outdated it's hardware is. Fingerprint sensor is a plus because Sony was way behind on the feature. I tell people to look at honor 2 because it's a better phone. But I'll sell one of those if people are set on buying this particular phone. It's coming down in price though from $219 to $189 you can get a better deal online though.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2018are u sure??It works for all phones!

L3 please have P22!

• Moon Stones

sony Xperia I2 or Huawei p8 lite 2017 ???

• Vinod

Jeep, 29 Dec 2018Guys can somebody help me which one is the best between Xpe... moreThis phone is violet

• Jeep

Guys can somebody help me which one is the best between Xperia XA1 and L2? please help asap

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anto, 22 Aug 2018It is very poor. It is over heating, battery backup less, c... moreHave you tried to access the developer menu and enable force 2d GPU rendering and disable animations, then it should be fast! Camera & battery fix, no way man! O3O

• Anto

VISHNU , 01 May 2018My friend is using this phone he is really disappointed wit... moreIt is very poor. It is over heating, battery backup less, camera quality dull

• Ravikumar

Abdu Al Salami Kebab, 28 Jul 2018Dude all ya need to do is to access the developer menu and ... moreThanks alot dude, i did for xperia E1, itz now blazing fast.

• Abdu Al Salami Kebab

Joe TZ, 16 Jul 2018The seems disappointing because it has MTK processor. All S... moreDude all ya need to do is to access the developer menu and enable force 2d GPU rendering and disable animations, then it will be fast like a heat-seeker missile heading for Kim Jong Uns barberque! :D

• Abdu Al Salami Kebab

Awesome chipset tough price is a bit high. :)