Sony Xperia LT29i Hayabusa

Sony Xperia LT29i Hayabusa

Suhas, 09 Sep 2014I have this phone purchased in Hongkong and using in India.... moreWhen enter security question

Where can I buy spare battery for this phone. Try to ask Broodway they don' t sell spare battery

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2016one of the best phones i used. seems funny but used it for ... moreBut it never got released, how do you have it?

one of the best phones i used. seems funny but used it for almost 3 years.... Never regret purchasing the phone. Thank you Sony

• aneesh

This phone not supported new video calling app Goggle Duo ..why ?

• Person papa

Hv been using dis phone na for d pass one month no prob but d battery is just d issue my flashlight everything is working

How do I change my case and pack

• focxy

my flash light appears to be blue how do I change it

mp3 songs can't play. pls help me

This phone camera have a program and vibration. No work help. Me

plug the phon in the computer and launches the sony companion and reinstale updated

• kresh

I can't put my wifi ON...pls help

dear
i have problem with my Sony xperia lt29i cpe how can know if there are i fixed to this problem

• stiver

wow i so much love dis fone sorry i got it late bt dis fone was super den any other fone#sony fans since 2004 still date more grace to your elbow sony&ericsson

• refaT

why i didnt update in my mobile phone?

• Suhas

I have this phone purchased in Hongkong and using in India. It the best phone ever as I have alsp used 3 sony mobile phone in the past.

However this one has difficulty to get service in India and currently my WIFI is not turning on?

• Sony man

For me this phone is perfect! I bought this phone from japan and all I can say is, the performance is actually very very smooth, Game doesn't lag at all and the design is much more good looking than the other xperia phones. Thumbs up xperia!

• KIel

I think this phone is quite fascinating. I bought this phone 2 years ago and until now it's working fine. I really admire the speed and camera of this phone.. It's a very rare phone, or should I say 'EPIC'.

• shah don

I m using this phone last one month i found it very nice perfect working also i up grate it is better experiance ok,

• samir

MAD, 15 Feb 2013Please everyone, stop posting here. This phone is called... moreWhat is the price of sony xperia. Ericsson lt29i hayabusa