Sony Xperia M2

Sony Xperia M2

Butik, 21 Dec 2014I want to ask about non-removable battery. If the phone freezes,... moreI have used this for 5 months, never experienced freeze. Don't worry, be happy. This is a good device.

• Butik

I want to ask about non-removable battery. If the phone freezes, is there a hard reset switch (or combination of keys that works even if the phone is non responsive) analogous to removing the battery in others????

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2014worst hanging phone while using the phone the os wiill be crash... morePhone hangs a lot Nd external camera button doesn't works :-( purchased 20 days ago only any help plzzzz???

clark, 16 Dec 2014z3 or m2?z 3 !!!!!!!!!!

• Dharaneesh rs

Frnds any one plz tell me can we move apps to the sd card becose i saw in a video at youtube he told intenal 5gb is for apps ond cannot move to the sd card

• radcl87

Lindon, 19 Dec 2014Hello everyone ! I'm in a big trouble...since i'm a user of this... moreI'm the same, just had the update and lost my notepad, had all my important info stored there.. Need it back :/

clark, 16 Dec 2014z3 or m2?Z3

• Lindon

Hello everyone ! I'm in a big trouble...since i'm a user of this phone and i updated my phone last night with the lasted android version,my notepad has vanished !!! Is there any way how to get it back , cuz i have a really valuable stuff there .I tried million ways but it didnt work :( its not fair that Android does this without giving any warning ! Any suggestions?!?

• Stan

tinkerbell, 18 Dec 2014Did anyone try to take photos under water with their phones and ... moreThis is Xperia M2, not M2 Aqua which is waterproof.

Sony make e3 available on stores

• tinkerbell

Did anyone try to take photos under water with their phones and does it still work???? the girl at the phone shop told me i would be stupid trying to put my phone under water but why does it say waterproof and on the advertisement it actually goes under water??

• nattan

is it good for 3d rpg games like avabel online?
thanks

• NATTAN

is it good for 3d rpg games like avabel online?
thanks ^^

AnonD-269421, 17 Dec 2014Perhaps next year m2 will get Lollipop update. I don't like this... moreyou can download better notpad version on playstore, keep kitkat its wise to be always updated and install root uninstaller to remove all native apps from system that consume RAM

• nekoj

AnonD-269421, 17 Dec 2014Perhaps next year m2 will get Lollipop update. I don't like this... morego to app play store and install notes

Perhaps next year m2 will get Lollipop update. I don't like this 4.4.4 kitkat bcuz the notepad had gone. I wish SONY will release Lollipop for m2 and return the notepad. WHY SONY smartphone don't have a nice case Like IPhone??? I really wanted Sony have Awesome case like IPhone

• m2

JP, 14 Dec 2014.hello guys, i just wanna know if my battery stamina and cpu wil... moreThere is no issue with the battery and performance of the phone.

M2 man, 16 Dec 2014LG G3 S (LG G3 Beat) has better specs, and Has IPS panel. but th... moreNo there is a greek site named skroutz.gr where the prices are like 15euros lower.and the lg g3 beat costs 195 euros and the m2 210.but i think that ill buy g3beat cause the screen is way better.but still dont know pls help

• M2 man

clark, 16 Dec 2014z3 or m2?Are you serious? of course Z3

• M2 man

AnonD-340316, 16 Dec 2014Tomorrow ill buy this or the lg g3 beat.plz plz tell me what and why?LG G3 S (LG G3 Beat) has better specs, and Has IPS panel. but then isn't it pricier than M2?