Sony Xperia M2

Sony Xperia M2

I've had this phone for 3 weeks.
The primary 8MP camera isn't so bad, but front VGA camera is not OK...)
The sound quality is acceptable, WiFi is good too.
Battery life is excellent !
For now, I am very pleased with this phone.

Deni, 12 Jul 2014The camera quality is very bad !!!Not that bad, not very good in low light condition. But I think the software of the camera is the problem,try using other camera app like 360,my myself have tried it and photos are better(not much noises or blur)
But in the daylight this camera shows its real power. Trust me..

• hansa

Im a m2 user,in a call when I keep my phone in my ear.and when I take it off after 30secnds or more than that.display dosent light up.and the phone is locked.so I have to unlock it again.plz help me.coment above.for the help thanks

grand 2 is better den xperia m 2, coz it has hd display nd 1.5gb ram nd grand 2 front cam is also better (1.9 MP)...

• Nani

achmad, 12 Jul 2014im getting confused to choose between m2 or grand2 due to its ca... moreSony m2 ever best dude..

Bipin, 12 Jul 2014Please Suggest me between (Sony M2 & Gand 2)which one batter sony m2

• Deni

The camera quality is very bad !!!

• bala

achmad, 12 Jul 2014im getting confused to choose between m2 or grand2 due to its ca... moreIm using both phone , camera is grand 2 is best.

achmad, 12 Jul 2014im getting confused to choose between m2 or grand2 due to its ca... moreM2 is excellent Like Z2*****
Grand2 has poor viewing angle because of old tft screen!
Moreover, M2 has reasonable size to one_hand use in daily life
Ominibalance unibody design give you premium feel and camera with fantastic features are unique!
Sony UI is attractive and so nice*****
Thanks,

achmad, 12 Jul 2014im getting confused to choose between m2 or grand2 due to its ca... moresony m2 is better than grand 2......

Bipin, 12 Jul 2014Please Suggest me between (Sony M2 & Gand 2)which one batter Sony Xperia M2 is the besttt

• Bipin

Please Suggest me between (Sony M2 & Gand 2)which one batter

• achmad

im getting confused to choose between m2 or grand2 due to its camera performance.. which one should i go?

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2014Some people said the camera of this phone is poor. I think it's ... moreAgree,surprisingly using other camera app like 360 makes photos better. Try it..

AnonD-70007, 11 Jul 2014You should know that galaxy grand 2 is better than xperia m2, y... moreGrand 2 has tft screen! and poor viewing angle*
Removable battery does not mean good phone.
Of course, removable battery is for laggy phones and they need to take out battery for lagging periods.*
Taking out battery is busy way for daily use*
.Thanks,

Some people said the camera of this phone is poor. I think it's not that bad.
In low light condition, the camera does not very good, there are noises and blurs. That's why we need the flash. But sometimes I capture good photos in low light,depends on the setting used.
But in the day light the camera shows its power, does good enough.
And I haven't found camera heat issue yet after 2 weeks using it.

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2014M2 has world famous snapdragon chipset and has enough Gpu for ga... moreYou should know that galaxy grand 2 is better than xperia m2,
your comment is nonsense,
grand 2 has a same chipset with m2 so they have same gpu(adreno 305),
you can see clearly that galaxy grand 2 have a 5.2 inch HD screen so it is better than m2 that have a qHD screen :P,
grand 2 battery is 2600 mah removable battery but m2 have 2300 mah and it is non-removable battery,
Even their thickness isn't too much,M2 8.6mm,Grand 2 8.9mm,its 0.3 is sure because of removable battery

• Gautham

Sony totaly waste.. m2 camera very poor .. its over heat.. no option to move app to sd card.. don't buy

• Gautham

sona, 09 Jul 2014i have tp buy a sony phone nxt mnth can any1 help me out..tat wi... moreM2 over heat problem.. camera very poor

• HEMANT MORE

such bogas mobile phone plz gays dont purches this product
i bought 4 days and i am very disappontaed so i request all dont buy sony xperia m2
go samsung bcoz samsung quality is ok by this mobile
camera is very very poor and other function like karbon and lava phones
i handel sony xperia m2 but feel i use lava or karon china mobile phones.
so i request dont buy plz.