Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

And one more thing... Its touch is very very smooth and comfortable..... It is also very slim... But I am having problems in xloud in it...:(

I am from meerut, up.... It is only available on official sony stores... The phone is good have all features - live wallpaper with touch, support all games and temple run also...i hav played it once on xperia miro... The best thing I like about it is its camera which is amazing according to phone with this price...although I hav not checked the battery backup till now but its good as I don' t hav to charge it till now....

AnonD-72038, 17 Sep 2012can this thing play temple run? Yes, pretty well

• Anand

i like these mobile i buy these mobile on 15 dec

• B_Rabha007

I'm gonna buy this supersmart phone buy 20 sptmbr. :-)

• AnonD-72038

AnonD-70166, 17 Sep 2012Hey..!! I got one from my local sony store for rs.14000.....the ... morecan this thing play temple run?

• AnonD-72037

AnonD-70166, 17 Sep 2012Hey..!! I got one from my local sony store for rs.14000.....the ... moreis it available at local markets ?

• siddharth

Sid, 17 Sep 2012I got this mobile, the features are good Screen response is ni... moreis it available in local markets?

AnonD-70166, 17 Sep 2012Hey..!! I got one from my local sony store for rs.14000.....the ... moreAlso give us a review abt how smooth is it? Hws d earfone? Overall feel? Most imp hws d touch?

AnonD-70166, 17 Sep 2012Hey..!! I got one from my local sony store for rs.14000.....the ... moreHey congrts...!! Where do u stay? If Mumbai please give me the address of d store where u bought d cel...thnx..!!

Hey..!! I got one from my local sony store for rs.14000.....the features are amazing and the look is also very good... I will recommend this phone to all... Very happy with this one from sony... And the price is that much because of different taxes in india...
And one more thing it has got earfones... ;-) :-)

Rickz, 17 Sep 2012For someone who has buying XPERIA MIRO, is there any Headset in ... moreThose videos were european unboxing videos.the usb charger was also a two pin one.
Expect indian version to have earphone as well as a 3 pin Indian style usb charger(same as tipo).
My only concern is the earphone type.they should be in ear style(with earbuds) and not the standard ones that r being offered with tipo.

is it play hd videos.............

wat a battery charge

Rickz, 17 Sep 2012For someone who has buying XPERIA MIRO, is there any Headset in ... moreEven i could not see earfones in dat specific video..! but it will surely have one.! If tipo has Miro should has too..!! Bigger brother you know..!! ;)

Rickz, 17 Sep 2012For someone who has buying XPERIA MIRO, is there any Headset in ... morehttp://www.flipkart.com/sony-xperia-miro-mobile-­phone/p/itmdda7crgzwqzhp?pid=MOBDDA5Y6BKX6VHR
here under specifications ders slaes package wich says dat it hs headset

• Rickz

For someone who has buying XPERIA MIRO, is there any Headset in Box set of XPERIA MIRO? I've watched some youtube video, and there is no Headset in box of XPERIA MIRO. anyone can tell me?

• Jelly

This is really fantastic phone I wanna own it

AnonD-69010, 17 Sep 2012i wld choose d black 1 n in d aftrnoon i saw dat white 1 ws also... morewhite 1 was available on flipkart..surprisingly it went out of stock in few hrs only...!! on flipkart
also on snapdeal it got out of stock...dis time both black+pink and white+silver..,!!
hmm..it looks like miro is in demand.at dis price also..! n looking at dis demand i doubt prices will come down atleast for d next month or so..!

surprisingly SONY is giving free one way air ticket wid miro..!! dont knw to where..but its giving..! SONY is giving not d retailers..!! :O
better dan giving free air tkts plz reduce d price..!! at least by 1.5k.!Dat is goin to b d best marketing strategy SONY..!! ;P

AnonD-52187, 17 Sep 2012Hey guys, anyone knows if the white version is released in the I... morei wld choose d black 1 n in d aftrnoon i saw dat white 1 ws also availble wid black...stock gt ovr too soon n also d delivry time ws 5-7days n nw fr black its showin 7-9days..seems miro is in huge demand