Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• shaf

SHWETA, 01 Feb 2013my question is does sony xperia miro s23i support viber,skype &a... moreyes .it's good phone :-)

• antony

miro is gud r bad

how can i transfer some apps to sdcard???

• Ajmal Basheer

SHWETA, 01 Feb 2013my question is does sony xperia miro s23i support viber,skype &a... moreYes, it supports Viber, Whatsapp and Skype.

• ishan

the best fone in its price,,,,,,one should bye it.......

• sachin

its gud phone, no side effects, no nothing, gud for the cost paid.

• shwet

my question is does sony xperia miro s23i supports whatsapp,viber & skypeplz rpl soon as possible

• SHWETA

my question is does sony xperia miro s23i support viber,skype & whatsapp plz rpl soon

Rash, 31 Jan 2013I have already tried reducing exposure value but still no luck a... moreturn off the flash.....

• sun

Guyz.. Howz the touch quality compared with other xperia phones?

• ida ayu kade

that sound its not really good if someone call me that sound very small my ear can not hear verry well even i buy that phone in month dec 2012

• Rash

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2013reduce the camera exposure, or use another camera app.I have already tried reducing exposure value but still no luck and can you recommend some good camera app ?

Rash, 31 Jan 2013When I take a picture using Flash from Miro of any blank page or... morereduce the camera exposure, or use another camera app.

• Rash

When I take a picture using Flash from Miro of any blank page or written page, all the light get's reflected back and I get a photograph in which the paper is completely white and nothing can be read from it.
I am a student and I mostly use it for taking pictures of notes. Does anyone face the same problem in Miro ?

i have this phone the miro. its not bad for the price
but i have got to say samsungs ui is much better and dont expect too much from it it only has a 800Mhz processor but it is great to use apps lag ocationally

• Amar

Sony miro this mobile is support motion and 3d games and software?

• leojohn

simple : fantastic

• Priya

plz plz Please tell me is this mobile video is 720p or 1080p or VGA?

• Charlie

Mani, 29 Jan 2013You can hold and track into dustbin Thanks a lot mani.. Some applications have exit option some don't. Is there any way to stop applications like Facebook wazapp temporarily from consuming data. Sometimes my connection is so good.
Sometimes it is dead slow. Anyone have any idea help me....

m js confusd n sony nd htc whch one shud i take.???wht abt its camera quality ..hw smothly video col run???