Sony Xperia SL

Sony Xperia SL

This is the only phone from Sony that I have ever respected It's A star among all that Sony made in the mobile industry and will do ever.
I wish that sony and Ericsson come back to life again.

i have already used this phone on 2014-2016.it is a very good phone

The best mobile experience I have ever had.
When the phone damaged May 2015 I regret not buying it again sometime that same year.

• prem kumar

now iam using this mobile its a great now but battery is low only 1500 mah and its 3g mobile

• kevin

is there anyone who has an idea how can i solve this problem?battery is very fast drowning...
pls...how can i solve this?

• kevin

i already bought an original battery,but still it drains too fast..???

• Bial Ahmed

a very good phone. at the begining , all was going well but now it do not support 3g. any suggeation?

• haha

sree, 04 Oct 2017i have been using this phone for 4 and a half years now. i ... moreme too. i have been used this phone since 2013 march. i dropped many times, but it still works fine.

My xperia SL cant use 3g network. Its only can use 2g network. When i set into wcdma only, the signal lost. How to fix it?

• sree

i have been using this phone for 4 and a half years now. i have dropped it on the road and it has fallen from my table and hand innumerable times...switch off and switch on..it works perfectly fine. i have never taken it to a store for repair. the phone hasn't given up on me so far. Best phone i have used!!!

• anan

probably the best phone i have used.
since 5 years.........!

• vejay

DEV, 19 Jan 2017i have xperia sl almost 3 years running but when i open f... moreaam for me its normal because i think you overused it and all cellphone need to rest by the way my name is vejay live in philippines and i have that phone maybe almost 5 years

• anshul

deb, 03 Sep 2016Hey Guys i am using this phone from 2yrs awesome perrfomce ... moreSure

I have been using it since 2012, upgraded to its latest platform JellyBean in 2013, and since working fine and great. I just need to reset sometimes and reinstall all apps. Still a great phone for normal use. If you need more than that, get a new phone with better specifications rather than try to improve its performance.

• sbutch

well i have it for 4 years,and its immposible to use it anymore,it bugs even when u unlock screen.facebook and mesanger almoust dont work,battery is poor,and all this happens cause i upgraded it to jellybean

• DEV

i have xperia sl almost 3 years running but when i open facebook , mssnger , whats app phone slow nd a error msg app not responding(wait .report nd close app three option showing...many time i update software but after one - two week later problemm is same.. dn know what to do... anyone solve my probs ?? thanks advance :)

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2016For internal storage its full 32GB or split to device memor... moreThe same with S.

I have Xperia SL and it still working after 5 years. Everything is working fine the only problem is at this point the battery is degrade pretty bad. It can't do anything much, like at 100% battery, browse internet via wifi, phone, watch movie, etc, pretty much I can only do one of those thing only about 1-3 hours max. I could order a new battery online for $14 and replace it but I rarely using it now and the price of the new battery is not really justify it (price is about the same as most current smartphone). I only using it for listening to music when I jogging in the morning now, since it pretty small so it easy to carry around. On airplane mode it can play music about 20-25 hours before battery completely dead. It's an ok phone but battery not really great since the start. I only wish it got micro sd card reader so I could put more music on it.

• mhaiprincess

Battery life is poor. But the camera and other features are great. I have the phone over 2 years. And the phone is now dead. :(

For internal storage its full 32GB or split to device memory and internal memory like on xperia S?

This is d best phone I've used,it rare,not common, very effective n cute,everyone loves d phone with me,I love Sony products!!!