Sony Xperia SL

Sony Xperia SL

• prem kumar

now iam using this mobile its a great now but battery is low only 1500 mah and its 3g mobile

• kevin

is there anyone who has an idea how can i solve this problem?battery is very fast drowning...
pls...how can i solve this?

• kevin

i already bought an original battery,but still it drains too fast..???

• Bial Ahmed

a very good phone. at the begining , all was going well but now it do not support 3g. any suggeation?

• haha

sree, 04 Oct 2017i have been using this phone for 4 and a half years now. i have ... moreme too. i have been used this phone since 2013 march. i dropped many times, but it still works fine.

My xperia SL cant use 3g network. Its only can use 2g network. When i set into wcdma only, the signal lost. How to fix it?

• sree

i have been using this phone for 4 and a half years now. i have dropped it on the road and it has fallen from my table and hand innumerable times...switch off and switch on..it works perfectly fine. i have never taken it to a store for repair. the phone hasn't given up on me so far. Best phone i have used!!!

• anan

probably the best phone i have used.
since 5 years.........!

• vejay

DEV, 19 Jan 2017i have xperia sl almost 3 years running but when i open facebo... moreaam for me its normal because i think you overused it and all cellphone need to rest by the way my name is vejay live in philippines and i have that phone maybe almost 5 years

• anshul

deb, 03 Sep 2016Hey Guys i am using this phone from 2yrs awesome perrfomce no is... moreSure

I have been using it since 2012, upgraded to its latest platform JellyBean in 2013, and since working fine and great. I just need to reset sometimes and reinstall all apps. Still a great phone for normal use. If you need more than that, get a new phone with better specifications rather than try to improve its performance.

• sbutch

well i have it for 4 years,and its immposible to use it anymore,it bugs even when u unlock screen.facebook and mesanger almoust dont work,battery is poor,and all this happens cause i upgraded it to jellybean

• DEV

i have xperia sl almost 3 years running but when i open facebook , mssnger , whats app phone slow nd a error msg app not responding(wait .report nd close app three option showing...many time i update software but after one - two week later problemm is same.. dn know what to do... anyone solve my probs ?? thanks advance :)

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2016For internal storage its full 32GB or split to device memory and... moreThe same with S.

I have Xperia SL and it still working after 5 years. Everything is working fine the only problem is at this point the battery is degrade pretty bad. It can't do anything much, like at 100% battery, browse internet via wifi, phone, watch movie, etc, pretty much I can only do one of those thing only about 1-3 hours max. I could order a new battery online for $14 and replace it but I rarely using it now and the price of the new battery is not really justify it (price is about the same as most current smartphone). I only using it for listening to music when I jogging in the morning now, since it pretty small so it easy to carry around. On airplane mode it can play music about 20-25 hours before battery completely dead. It's an ok phone but battery not really great since the start. I only wish it got micro sd card reader so I could put more music on it.

• mhaiprincess

Battery life is poor. But the camera and other features are great. I have the phone over 2 years. And the phone is now dead. :(

For internal storage its full 32GB or split to device memory and internal memory like on xperia S?

This is d best phone I've used,it rare,not common, very effective n cute,everyone loves d phone with me,I love Sony products!!!

• Nairaw

Battery life is poor. Every thing else is awesome.

• PhonePro88

Been using since released. Best phone ever built. Battery still kicking just fine after years of use. Hundreds of drops onto ground. Was hit with a hammer twice, the screen magically (i swear) healed itself including damaged pixels at top of screen and spider cracks dissappeared. Still runs all the apps i need it to. I bought it to last about 5 years and it is exceeding my expectations immensely. Freaking, amazing. Sick looking. It isnt what is used today as i have a Z3 now that is the fastest you get. Sony all the way. Quality upon quality. Best price at the time as well. I can only wonder in amazement when it will finally choke and be replaced completely and sit upon my shelf of fame.

• XperiaSLUser

Potato-sama, 19 Sep 2016Been using since Jan 2013. Never had any problem until today. No... morehow is the battery?