Sony Xperia tipo

Sony Xperia tipo

M, 04 Apr 2018Does it support VoLteNo, unfortunately it doesn't.

• M

Does it support VoLte

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2018no, this phone is from 2011 and is discontinued2012*

• MS

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2018no, this phone is from 2011 and is discontinuedRise request in all forums, you may get a custom roam

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2017Does anyone know if this phone will get Android GO?no, this phone is from 2011 and is discontinued

Does anyone know if this phone will get Android GO?

AnonD-682223, 05 Jul 2017Good phone, it last me 4 years until the block button started to... moreThe same thing happened to me. But change the rom, and ready problem solved.

• erebce

Renjith Reo, 02 Jan 2017im also using this mbl...simple good small mbl..i bought the same today in baku, azerbaijan, for about $52 , and planning for install andr 4,4

beric, 11 Apr 2017I can't find my file explorerIt doesn't have one. You have to download ZArchiever, astro, ES file explorer, etc.

Good phone, it last me 4 years until the block button started to malfunctioning

AnonD-543634, 26 Jan 2017Best smartphone ever. yes

this phone will never die stronger than nokia

• beric

I can't find my file explorer

Best smartphone ever.

• Renjith Reo

im also using this mbl...simple good small mbl..

• Marqo

The best mini smartphone , i can using many game , like Clash Of Clans , Gta San Andreas , dll.

I'm very happy cuz i've this smartphone.

Sony User, 03 Apr 2016lol this is the best small phone i ever use!!! yeah, best mini mobile

Saun, 11 Sep 2016Can I play coc in this mobile??It has Android 4.0.4. CoC needs 4.0.3. It would work but I wouldn't do.It will lag hefty (Snapdragon S1 is unusable in 2016) and that game on 3.2 in will be horror. I wouldn't even buy this phone. You can get a phone 50 times better for $100. If I already had it, I would install a Custom ROM from XDA. The lastest I could find was Android 4.4.4

• SolidNokium

zaed, 02 Oct 2016always phone memory is full,and u can not update apps because of... moreYou Have A Spare 16+GBs MicroSD Card?

• zaed

always phone memory is full,and u can not update apps because of insufficient space in internal memory, what should i do to solve this problem.