Sony Xperia tipo dual

Sony Xperia tipo dual

rakesh, 09 Sep 2012plaese any one who is using this mobile tell me 1 sound qualit... moreTipo dual runs on android 4.0, it is a smartphone and it has REAL MULTITASKING which is not available even in iPhone.
And cedar is feature phone, it has limited multitasking

• Mobile freak ;)

Hw is da video quality ?
Does it takes video by VGA cam o normal 3.2 mp cam ?

• Manigi

all feature good but battery condition is not satisfaction....

• Karz

Is this mobile available in Market now? hw was the performance.. Plz revert me as I m planning to buy

Can any current user/owner of this Sony Tipo dual sim phone, tested and confirm whether the dual sim standby function is possible or not? Thanks.

arey yaaro fatafat give reviews...we also willing to buy...

Hey, I have read one comment stating that in dual, Email/Push mail facility is not available.?? Please refer the link:

So can't we do emails from that cell.?

• nawaz

Suresh, 12 Sep 2012I Just got it...Working perfect... is this phone is dual standby or dual switch?

• Vineet

But Sony does not provide front camera, which is must in any 3G phone, according to me. Also samsung galaxy Y does not have front camera. This is a only negative point on which I should to think twice before buy.
Another thing is that it has bluetooth 2.1, while bluetooth 3.0 came with smart phones in market.

Let us know about these points from the users of Tipo Dual.
Thanks.

• pious

tipo dual- excellent... loved it..
gets lil heated on browsing... wat can i do for that? and i cant see regeonal languages in FB.. please suggest me wat can i do to see regeonal language...

• Suresh

I Just got it...Working perfect...

• shabeer

haresh, 11 Sep 2012tipo dual is an awesome phone, I ve buyed and fully satisfied w... moreCan u pls tell me, is it a dual sim active phone?
That is both sim are in active mode

• saravan

viswa, 10 Sep 2012Hi purchased tipo duos yesterday 10.3k . Awesome. Props; Music... moreis the phone dual stand by? can you plz confirm it?

• Nirav

shabeer, 11 Sep 20121- Dual Sim Switch 2- Dual Sim Standby 3- Dual Sim Dual ... moreDual active na

• haresh

tipo dual is an awesome phone,
I ve buyed and fully satisfied with this phone

• Sayasi

Planning to buy a dual sim phone.. Tipo Dual or Ace Duos..? Pls provide f/b.. Thank you..

• Sayasi

Planning to buy a dual sim phone... Tipo Dual or Ace Duos..? Feedback pls..

• NANI

two sims are working with in 3g network na?

• shabeer

1- Dual Sim Switch
2- Dual Sim Standby
3- Dual Sim Dual Active

Sony Xperia tipo dual is comes under first category,

Most of us only prefer second & third category.

how is the batery life