Sony Xperia tipo dual

Sony Xperia tipo dual

• NAGAH

phone memory is not enough when i put sd no applications can be added what can i do to add new app to the phone

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2015I am using this Mobie last 2 years it's a great and cheapest pho... more Samsung Galaxy A5 is well suited for you.

sai, 15 Apr 2015iam boughted this phone 2years ago can I upgrade my Sony xperia ... moreYes but you'll have to get your phone rooted first.

• shannu

using it for 2yrs.. awsme phone

• sai

iam boughted this phone 2years ago can I upgrade my Sony xperia tipo dual to jelly bean or kitkat pleas help me

• Sashank Shetty

Excellent Phone, using since grandpa's time... Extremely pleased with phone. Still using it & will be using forever

• SHIV

is sony xperia tipo st21isupport 3g sim

• Saeed Zeroy

actually it has screen shot my friends!
you should press lock button & volume down button to gether to have screen shots;)

I am using this Mobie last 2 years it's a great and cheapest phone 2 year back now.I have to say bye for it.it become outdated....
by the way this phone has some serious issue but that's all not a really serious this phone is ok but not good.
touch problems was resolved by very soon update. after bought this mobile And last can anyone suggest me a well specs phone around 20k-22k

AnonD-368196, 26 Feb 2015There is no option for taking screenshot. Moreover there is no c... moreUse power button (used to switch off the phone) with lower volume button (used to low the volume) to take screenshot

There is no option for taking screenshot. Moreover there is no call recorder. We have to install other applications for recording purpose. Other Performances are good.

• Unknown

Best phone ever :)

• david

i love the Xperia tipo .
it is very good phone. because it is little smart phone

• purechap

AnonD-179093, 06 Oct 2014I own the phone for over a year now. Pros: ----- 1. Price. ... moreBbm app doesn't with it

Bala, 21 Jan 2015It is very slow and over hanging.sometimes data traffic not work... moreRoot ur phone,remove and disable unnecessary apps
install nova launcher
Try to keep ram above 100mb

• Bala

It is very slow and over hanging.sometimes data traffic not work.I hate this phone.

Naveen, 20 Nov 2014Kannada font not working in Sony tipo Dual , please suggest any ... moreRoor your phone, move droidsansfallback.ttf file into /system/fonts. Reboot.

• ek

Fine.cute.i love it

• jhanu

It really sucks...hangss too much dont opt this.

• butterly

I used it now..it suck!very slow, so if i were you dont buy this.