Sony Xperia tipo dual

Sony Xperia tipo dual

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2013ya apps r there but r useless too, coz 1st it makes a ring for c... moreWhat'd you say?!?

• vkr

This Sony Xperia Tipo Dual has "Dual problems" -- 1. Not Dual Stand-by and 2. Echo problem for the caller on the other side. Otherwise a nice phone to hangout with.
Echo problem solved (somewhat, I think) by 1.Removing back cover 2. Disabling xLOUD and 3. All sounds volume levels put at 75%.
But Sony should come with a solution to this problem ASAP, even the latest update 11.0.A.6.8 did not solved the 'Echo problem'.

• sin

Im going to buy this mob.....i thnk its a good mobile for new android user...

any official site must be there for SONY for suggetions on improvement of the device/company's gadgets..
inbuilt call blocking options, app locking/fake message showing option likewise many... rather goning for everything on google play store & wasting money

Anvesh Kumar Soma, 05 Apr 2013There are some applications in google play thrugh wch we can blo... moreya apps r there but r useless too, coz 1st it makes a ring for caller then hangs the call. afterwords caller says/messages ,y r u cutting my calls ?

• Anvesh Kumar Soma

Addel, 03 Apr 2013How can I disable an incoming call from a certain number? I woul... moreThere are some applications in google play thrugh wch we can block d calls from unwanted numbers

Am going to buy tipo dual pls tell how was the mobile it's good r bad

• Addel

How can I disable an incoming call from a certain number? I would like to ban that number, thus it couldn't call my phone.

I would like to set up a mode: If this number calls me, it will be redirected somwhere so my mobile wouldn't ring, it wouldn't perceive that call.

Hope I could explain it well.

Thanks your help in advance! :)

upgraded my phone from 4.0.3 to ics 4.0.4..
11.0.A.6.8 is not jelly bean update

Raaja, 02 Apr 2013Hi , Any1 who have upgraded to 11.0.A.6.8 Firmware , let us k... moreonly sms weekly/monthy limit added

upgrading to 11.0.A.6.8 Firmware is useless,
only software update can make difference not the firmware update.
wish for JellyBean for tipo dual

• noer77

is the best mobile.,

• Raaja

Hi ,

Any1 who have upgraded to 11.0.A.6.8 Firmware , let us know the benefit and advancement after the Firmware upgrade ....

Thanks ,

Raaja

its good n amazing

got new system update 11.0.A.6.8

Randy, 01 Apr 2013Hi all, i m planning to get Sony tipo dual so can u pls suggest ... moretipo have only one con and that is it's vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv poor screen(poor viewing angles)

su, 28 Mar 2013hye guys... i want buy this phone... wat do u all think bout i... moredont buy. no video clarity,network lost on other sim while using net.slow processing.

I m using Tipo dual since November'12 without any problem.this phone is very very good by touch, speed ,internet etc.camera clarity is satisfactory n good.overall a good phone at the budget near 10k.better than galaxy ace....go for it, u will not disappointed.

• dimp

not too bad but when i run whatsapp, it goes back and thats happens always. Sometimes he turn off and on alone.. and sometimes is lazy with no reason, if could anyone help me, i will be very happy

• Tikam

I have xperia tipo dual since oct.12 i have no problem with this phone

and best internet on vodafone and airtel try it