Sony Xperia TX

Sony Xperia TX

• Raaz

My phone tx shows only 642.74mb instead of 1 gb.then what should I do?

AnonD-64294, 12 Aug 2013And what do you say about one x+?Allow me to elaborate on this and it might satisfy most of your queries. 1st of all as a general rule I would seriously emphasis the drawback of internal memory not having expansion through SD Card. It can be a serious drawback esp. if you are into gaming, would be using a variety of 3rd party apps and would be taking pics & videos. However, in the case of One X+ the internal memory should be quite sufficient while the SP has the lowest internal memory that can be expanded via SD Card.

Well as far as the TX, SP and One X+ are concerned let me list down
(Based on GSMA Review / Quality check tool and personal experience with TX)

1- Camera:
Stills TX > OneX+ > SP
Video OneX+ > SP > TX

2- Form Factor:
Size - TX is thinner and much lighter than One X+ & SP (SP Being the heaviest and fattest)
Design - The arced design of the TX is simply Lovely and makes it certainly one of the best devices to hold. One X+ would be the second best here. While I haven't any personal experience with SP, what the reviewers mostly suggest is that itís stylish and pleasing (IMHO Sony is generally good at this).

3- CPU: SP >>>> One X+ >>TX (While TX shows better results than One X+ in Linkpack and BenchmarkPI)
SP is a beast, untouchable in its class & is above its league. SP is even capable of dwarfing the Last year's Quads and seriously challenge the Mid-high-enders of this year. The two minis from Samsung and HTC don't stand a chance up against it while they are much more expensive.

4- GPU: SP >>>>> One X+ >>TX
SP is a beast untouchable in its league with its Adreno 320.

5- Battery: SP>> One X+>>>>TX¬
No comparison. Its 51hrs Endurance up against 44hrs of One X+ and meager 38hrs of TX (The One X+ shows 1hr48mins Web browsing and 24mins more than what SP will give you while SP will give 6hrs more 3g talk time than the One X+)

6- Value for money: Price of One X+ > TX ~ SP (One X+ being expensive)
Xperia L, SP and ZR are the best valued devices in their respective classes. As far as the SP is concerned, itís much above and beyond its price tag and there is simply nothing out there so far that comes even close to its hardware capabilities. Not even if you consider the Last years second hand flagships. I'll mention again at the cost of sounding repetitive that "The two minis from Samsung and HTC don't stand a chance up against it while they are much more expensive".

Hope this Helps :)

AnonD-174084, 10 Aug 2013If you want durable, go for SP,coz it is metallic housing. If yo... moreAnd what do you say about one x+?

anwarcvr, 09 Aug 2013Hi.. Can replace xperia TX"s battery ( 1700 mah with 2450 ... moreyes, you can buy online with 2330 mah or 3400 mah from mugen power battery.

AnonD-64294, 09 Aug 2013can anyone tell me if i should go for the xperia SP, the xperia ... moreIf you want durable, go for SP,coz it is metallic housing. If you want a good camera, go for TX, If you want sexy and slimmer, go for tx, if you want removable battery, go for TX, If you want more battery juice go for SP, it has 2330 mAh> 1700mAh tx, If you want more internal memory go for tx it has 16gb built in, If you want faster CPU, go for SP it has 1.7ghz cpu, TX has only 1.5ghz cpu..

Sam, 09 Aug 2013I've read that after the JB update the phone becomes laggy,the c... moreIt's not true that jb is laggy in xperia tx, it runs smoothly in JB 4.1.2. It's not true that 13mp goes down to 12mp,, just select normal mode and turn off HDR and will become 13mp. To all tx users, update ur phone now and it will be great phone, fast capture,camera effects, more sharpness on camera capture and stable than the laggy ICS 4.0. I promise that you will not regret updating with SONY update service or PC companioN and experience the latest GUI from Xperia Z.

AnonD-39745, 08 Aug 2013Don't get confused dude, I'd second Matt123 on that. I have both... morewhat project butter means sir?

AnonD-170886, 07 Aug 2013JB update is worth it. Trust me. Havent you heard of project but... moredid you upgrade your's?

can anyone tell me if i should go for the xperia SP, the xperia TX or invest a bit more and get the one x+? i want a battery that lasts a day of moderately heavy use, best screen and zero lag. thanks

• anwarcvr

Hi.. Can replace xperia TX"s battery ( 1700 mah with 2450 mah ) Pls send reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sam

I've read that after the JB update the phone becomes laggy,the camera takes time to click pics also it goes down to 12MP from 13MP and the storage is also affected.BTW i'm very happy with ICS,running smoothly no problems at all so no need for JB update.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2013hi TX owners! how long have you had your TX phones? what is the ... moreNope no blank screen and excessive heating and stuff. The only real drawback may be the battery timing and that too if you are an extensive user who is mostly found fiddling with the screen throughout the day (you might have to re-charge once or twice in a day).

AnonD-173076, 07 Aug 2013omg somebody says that if you upgrade to JellyBean runs smooth t... moreDon't get confused dude, I'd second Matt123 on that. I have both Xperia T & TX and trust me JB + T or TX means buttery smooth experience. Have had no issues at all.

AnonD-173076, 07 Aug 2013omg somebody says that if you upgrade to JellyBean runs smooth t... moreJB update is worth it. Trust me. Havent you heard of project butter yet?

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2013hi TX owners! how long have you had your TX phones? what is the ... more3-4 months now, and I have experienced none of the issues you have mentioned above, and the phone is perfectly fast and smooth just like how it was when I bought it. (even faster than my GS3.)
try resetting the phone, or update the firmware if you are still on ICS. Hope it helps!

Oh yeah, the best thing I like about the TX is the design (how elegant it is! I love sony devices for their design) and how light it is compared to other phones in the same range.

Angelina, 04 Aug 2013Hi all I want to ask that the unlock screen help text is only re... moreI have noticed it too, and as far as I have seen, its present on all xperia devices. Its not a bug. Well, I think it is better off without the help text. I unlock the phone couple times after I power it on to make the text disappear. Have a great day!

• Real Sony Fan

rashid, 06 Aug 2013I am thinking to buy this phone,I want to know about ram,actuall... moreHi i have about 680mb ram on xperia tx.
i really like this phone man, awesome device great gaming performance, camera is great.

When playing games the battery drains fast, but anyways with normal use i get one day.

And yes one more time guys don`t update to jb, it looks better and and it runs smooth, but battery drains very fast and when playing games it lags.
even on xda forum some members said that battery life sucks on jb, maybe when sony release android 4.3 than maybe it will improve, but till than don`t update your phone

• Sam

Guys,i've received a notification on my TX to upgrade the firmware to 9.1.B.1.67,is it Jelly Bean update,should i go for it?? I've heard that after the JB update the phone becomes slow in taking photos and also becomes laggy,is it true?
Thanks in advance.

• Sam

The best phone i've ever used,great screen,superb camera (both front/rear)excellent design,good sound loud enough to heard at crowded places,all the games can be played smoothly,battery life is also acceptable.I hate Samsung phones cause they are ugly as hell,all their phones look the same,be it S4,S3,Ace-1/2,grand,Advance,Mega the list is endless!! Love Sony,they put Samsung to shame!!!!

Real Sony Fan, 06 Aug 2013I have this phone, for me one it was one of the best phones i ha... moreomg somebody says that if you upgrade to JellyBean runs smooth than ICS and you telling again that JB update is worst.. im confuse :(