Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

• ahmed g nice

Racciim, 15 Jan 2020Any solutions for the battery draining fast ?? i have this mode... morei am using Sony xperia z5 if you want to increase battery life use Ram cleaner . and update your phone with official latest ROM ... after updating my phone working very well ..one more things remove avg anti and Facebook or disable this apps ....for better battery life of sony phone your room temperature must be between 28.18

AdiCC, 18 Jan 2020Hi! Try disabling the AVG antivirus. If not, try a general phone... moreAll pre-installed apps are disabled even the google apps
but still suffering from the draining

Racciim, 15 Jan 2020Any solutions for the battery draining fast ?? i have this mode... moreHi! Try disabling the AVG antivirus. If not, try a general phone reset.

Any solutions for the battery draining fast ??
i have this model since January 15 2017 but this year i'm experiencing a fast draining of the battery should i change the battery or it will end up the same way with the new battery due to the small amper (2600mAh)
Any suggestions please ??

VoLTE option with work with jio network only.
I have airtel sim, but VoLTE is not working with Airtel network.
plz give any solution

• Kujtim Zymeri

Reiki, 20 Nov 2019I don't know how Sony does it but they always provide performanc... moreBecouse Sony will always be the king for performance and speed and this is why they hate it. The perfection. I have the XZ1 now and i beat note 9 with it. I am sure i can smash even note 10 crap with this in games.

I don't know how Sony does it but they always provide performance above what's expected from the cpu. This runs really smoothly, smoother than a S7.

• Kujtim Zymeri

AdiCC, 01 Nov 2019Hi! I own a Sony Xperia X as a backup phone now. Hardware is a w... moreNope it is awesome woth OREO.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Only sony can do this. This phone has my brother and it is not to beleieve but this thing even with hexa core cpu is much way faster than s6-s7-s7 edge. It is soo perfect on battery life and speed. Play heavy games does not lag at all does not heat. Worthed every cent that gived for it.

Hi! I own a Sony Xperia X as a backup phone now. Hardware is a well-built and performant phone. Software, is a less successful phone. The Android operating system makes this phone move slowly many times, and the lack of software updates leads to the occurrence of errors in some applications, sometimes the phone restarts itself.

Zupergurkan, 02 Jul 2019I've had this phone for almost one and a half year and I'm sorry... moreYeah, sd 650 is notorious for overheating

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2019The screen broke easily and badly. The charging port is also dam... moreNonsense. My redmi note 3 has a sd 650 and it heats up really quickly

Wifi and internet Data connectivity is very Bad. Not running proper.

• luffy

i have this phone for almost 2 years,the camera is good but if you use vedio the battery will quickly heat, and also the quickly drain, i have consern also for wifi connectivety very bad ,

Sangeeth, 21 Jul 2019Great for photos better than any brand, good colour reproduction... moreAbsolutely agree. I've been holding this phone for 2 years

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2019The screen broke easily and badly. The charging port is also dam... moreThus a great cell and older one Sony that works likes a charm! Hehehe

The screen broke easily and badly. The charging port is also damaged. I've heard all Sony phones develop charging port problem.
Took it to a lot of shops and they said they don't have the replacement parts.

The performance is fine. Nothing great but it is as you'd expect from Snapdragon 650.
It handles PUBG fine on smooth/balanced graphics and medium Framerate. There is no thermal throttling/overheating.

The battery timing is short but it is as you would expect from a 2600 mAh battery.

Camera is good. I've seen better noise management in low light, but other than that, its camera works great.

• Sangeeth

Great for photos better than any brand, good colour reproduction, great display, but when it comes to battery and heating problems its hurting, when turn on mobile data its heating, cant play pub g without fan and wifi :(

Zupergurkan, 02 Jul 2019I've had this phone for almost one and a half year and I'm sorry... moreMine works perfectly fine though

I've had this phone for almost one and a half year and I'm sorry to say it sucks. I've had phones age so much better than this one is, right now I can barely touch it when it's charging until it's at 10% or it will discharge so fast. I've got to charge it twice a day and sometimes that isn't enough. The camera and price is why I bought it, but now I feel like I should've looked into the chipset and the battery more. Also sometimes it just turns off. Seemingly it gets overheated, ironically it reminds me of when a computer just freezes. Too often apps stop also. If you're a heavy phone user, don't buy this one.