Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

VoLTE option with work with jio network only.
I have airtel sim, but VoLTE is not working with Airtel network.
plz give any solution

• Kujtim Zymeri

Reiki, 20 Nov 2019I don't know how Sony does it but they always provide performanc... moreBecouse Sony will always be the king for performance and speed and this is why they hate it. The perfection. I have the XZ1 now and i beat note 9 with it. I am sure i can smash even note 10 crap with this in games.

I don't know how Sony does it but they always provide performance above what's expected from the cpu. This runs really smoothly, smoother than a S7.

• Kujtim Zymeri

AdiCC, 01 Nov 2019Hi! I own a Sony Xperia X as a backup phone now. Hardware is a w... moreNope it is awesome woth OREO.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Only sony can do this. This phone has my brother and it is not to beleieve but this thing even with hexa core cpu is much way faster than s6-s7-s7 edge. It is soo perfect on battery life and speed. Play heavy games does not lag at all does not heat. Worthed every cent that gived for it.

Hi! I own a Sony Xperia X as a backup phone now. Hardware is a well-built and performant phone. Software, is a less successful phone. The Android operating system makes this phone move slowly many times, and the lack of software updates leads to the occurrence of errors in some applications, sometimes the phone restarts itself.

Zupergurkan, 02 Jul 2019I've had this phone for almost one and a half year and I'm sorry... moreYeah, sd 650 is notorious for overheating

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2019The screen broke easily and badly. The charging port is also dam... moreNonsense. My redmi note 3 has a sd 650 and it heats up really quickly

Wifi and internet Data connectivity is very Bad. Not running proper.

• luffy

i have this phone for almost 2 years,the camera is good but if you use vedio the battery will quickly heat, and also the quickly drain, i have consern also for wifi connectivety very bad ,

Sangeeth, 21 Jul 2019Great for photos better than any brand, good colour reproduction... moreAbsolutely agree. I've been holding this phone for 2 years

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2019The screen broke easily and badly. The charging port is also dam... moreThus a great cell and older one Sony that works likes a charm! Hehehe

The screen broke easily and badly. The charging port is also damaged. I've heard all Sony phones develop charging port problem.
Took it to a lot of shops and they said they don't have the replacement parts.

The performance is fine. Nothing great but it is as you'd expect from Snapdragon 650.
It handles PUBG fine on smooth/balanced graphics and medium Framerate. There is no thermal throttling/overheating.

The battery timing is short but it is as you would expect from a 2600 mAh battery.

Camera is good. I've seen better noise management in low light, but other than that, its camera works great.

• Sangeeth

Great for photos better than any brand, good colour reproduction, great display, but when it comes to battery and heating problems its hurting, when turn on mobile data its heating, cant play pub g without fan and wifi :(

Zupergurkan, 02 Jul 2019I've had this phone for almost one and a half year and I'm sorry... moreMine works perfectly fine though

I've had this phone for almost one and a half year and I'm sorry to say it sucks. I've had phones age so much better than this one is, right now I can barely touch it when it's charging until it's at 10% or it will discharge so fast. I've got to charge it twice a day and sometimes that isn't enough. The camera and price is why I bought it, but now I feel like I should've looked into the chipset and the battery more. Also sometimes it just turns off. Seemingly it gets overheated, ironically it reminds me of when a computer just freezes. Too often apps stop also. If you're a heavy phone user, don't buy this one.

• Nishit2103

OTG pendrive not working & Charging time 5 hour. What should I do?

• number774

Mehru, 28 Mar 2019I have a problem i had thia phone it was the best phone i ever h... moreI also repaired using this.
It was the hardest to remove the front and back panels.
You also need a thin double-sided tape to attach the front panel.

I have a problem i had thia phone it was the best phone i ever had. Owned. I accidentally broke the screen and cant find the lcd screen panel in pakistan. I am in love with this device please help me out where can i find thw lcd panel for xperia x. Also it has two models compact and performance as well and someone sneakily sold me performance one. I was devastated. And i found out that while replacinf the lcd screen you need to have the glue thing as well. Otherwise it won't stick... Please helppppppppp.

• Meher

I need some help with this phone. I bought it and it was the best phone i had until i accidentally broke the screen. Cant find a replacement in pakistan. Can anyone please help me find parts andnif the screen(i heard) is replaced you also need a glue kit for the replacement to stick. I am in deep waters here. Please help me out.