Sony Xperia XA2 Plus

Sony Xperia XA2 Plus

• Zus

Sailfish OS supported device, this alone is worth buying

• WildChild

Does it have 5-pole audio jack?

• Bobby malaysia

This is good for us? Please comments guys?! 2019 still worth?! TQ..

Patro, 07 Nov 2018SD660 is kinda late if sony is still on the RnD of this pho... moreI think if SONY still struggle with their R&D team they can order from China manufacture like Oppo and Xiaomi to rebrand with SONY. The customers now just need low price and trend model.

Having the taught of buying this device as it is officially supported for sailfish X os. The price is 350 bucks around me.

Achilles, 06 Nov 2018If you're wanting XA2 plus, you might want to consider Noki... moreBut you will get the premium quality sound in Nokia...

• Living

I bought it and feel pretty happy. I was worried about weight, but that is not a problem. There was some software error in camera app, which sometimes shows up. Camera is pretty decent in daylight, in evening it can be better. Sound is really amazing earphones and on the speaker. When I bought it there was very few bloatwares, so the phone was pretty clean and a lot of space left. It runs Android, which is a weak phone OS. I wonder why manufacturers did not come up with some better OS.

Ali, 09 Nov 2018I bought this phone and returned it, it's not compatible wi... moreCost cutting to get more profit.

captain obvious, 03 Jan 2019Unlike almost every other phone on the market the screens d... moreHow come do you think bazel made by glass can protect the same glass(screen)? lol.With sharp corners, it is 10x more likely to break its screen when drop at corners.

Nice midrange smartphone.

• captain obvious

ad5959 , 28 Dec 2018Sony phones with their big bezels and exorbitant prices. I ... moreUnlike almost every other phone on the market the screens dont shatter any time it gets dropped.

• ad5959

Sony phones with their big bezels and exorbitant prices. I wonder how they are still in smartphone market!

• heyo

Michael, 13 Dec 2018When is this model going to get released in India???https://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/sony-xperia-xa2-msp13957

it is expected to launch the 26th December

• Michael

When is this model going to get released in India???

• jonzn4suse

Ali, 15 Nov 2018no no, if you check frequencycheck you can find it's not us... moreYou are right! It only works on TINGS 2G network. I'll be sending this back and I'll be charged for the restocking fee, but what can you do... smh

I love the spec of the phone, but I'll just have to be satisfied with my XA2 Ultra. ;-((

• Ali

kamal, 14 Nov 2018bro you baught a copy that is only 4g 3g icon on topbar bt ... moreno no, if you check frequencycheck you can find it's not using band 4 & 12 and you will see it's not compatible with US carriers only 2g bands works.

• kamal

Ali, 09 Nov 2018I bought this phone and returned it, it's not compatible wi... morebro you baught a copy that is only 4g 3g icon on topbar bt the band is always 2g insight

Is it available in india..

• Ali

I bought this phone and returned it, it's not compatible with US carriers, it's working only on 2G networks. no idea why Sony is making something that's not compatible with any network.

And after xa3 plus will be xa 4 plus with more and more and so on . just be happy with actual option and that it