Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

DanielMontenegro, 18 Nov 2019We will not recereved Android 10 for xa2 ultra. Just Pie. &... moreThe device is too good with 8. Useless comment!

• DanielMontenegro

We will not recereved Android 10 for xa2 ultra. Just Pie. 👎 I was payed for phone 400e and i dont have two upgrades. Terrible

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2019Specs should say "upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)"I don't recommend 9. Better 8 upgrades overall.

Specs should say "upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)"

In my country there are silicon protection glass that requires 10 minutes of processing it. It's cheap and it have the best protection available. I am using one of it and it's great. Check on internet and see.

• fekiro

The phone ask you to restart it at least once per week, or every 3-4 days.
I got month and a half with my phone and i havent had any issues with it.
The only problem ive got, is that i cant find any tempered glass, or cover for it on my city, lmao.
Had to get them on ebay.

Anonimus, 23 Oct 2019Hi, I have problem with my XA2 Ultra, touchscreen suddenly stop ... moreFlash and software repair once or restart device. Some games/apps are not adapted for its system. Device it's ok.

ken, 22 Oct 2019same problem here any thoughts/ Same here, top half of digitizer stops working sometimes.

• Anonimus

Hi, I have problem with my XA2 Ultra, touchscreen suddenly stop working, but there is live picture on it, but I can't press anything. And after few hours works normally. And yesterday repeat again, and still not working from yesterday...

• ken

Jakes, 17 Oct 2019Only selfie camera works normal camera does not want to work eve... moresame problem here
any thoughts/

• Jakes

Chris.T, 23 Sep 2019Needs an update asap! Camera stops and needs to restart the phon... moreOnly selfie camera works normal camera does not want to work even if restart phone am I the only one experiencing this problem?

• Optimizer

Vnzmstr, 17 Jun 2019Or.. You just suck at it 😝It's just really a counterfeit game derived from league of legends. lol noob kids who call himself a gamer just by playing Mobile Legends.

Hi has anyone else found that people are saying that you are very quiet when using Bluetooth hands free? Off Bluetooth phone is great but in my car or lorry people say I am very quiet and they can't hear me??

• Chris.T

Needs an update asap! Camera stops and needs to restart the phone to work, also lots of issues with the camera etc. Did you all had the same issues with Android 8?
Thanx

Jaffu, 20 Sep 2019Awesome Phone using it since almost 2 yrs no issues at all. Nice... moreSame here! A big jewel!

• Jaffu

Awesome Phone using it since almost 2 yrs no issues at all. Nice quality Camera is excellent. Great for the price.

• DanielMontenegro

Where I can buy this phone new? In Montenegro and Serbia not exist

Has veered my trust away from Sony completely. The handset does not even come with a protective cover. The metal joints at both ends tend to get into an unsightly shape if dropped. Fast charging is okayish. Software feels a bit slow. Music is ok. Camera is below average for this price.

• shergill

what next software update
am facing hotpots issue sony xperia X2A ultra

• jaber

hello,
i would like to ask if any one have problem with the camera resolution after update to pie???