Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

I would like to ask whether the XA2 Ultra can survive (or won't get damaged inside) under conditions of light rain or an accidental drop in the sink for 2 seconds? And has the range been updated to Android 9 Pie? Any improvements on the overall camera quality, performance & battery life?

• Optimizer

Vnzmstr, 02 May 2019New issue alert. I was playing mobile legends then all of a sudd... moreThat's because Mobile Legends is an ugly counterfeited game.

Vnzmstr, 02 May 2019New issue alert. I was playing mobile legends then all of a sudd... moreImmediately after pie update my touch is not accurate and malfunctions. When i touch the screen in the top half it scrolls down or is completely in accurate.When i lay on my back and keep my fone up facing me. When i sit up or keep my fone in a more natural position its perfect. While on Oreo i had no such issue. Is this just a setting or did the software affect the way a sensor is functioning. Ghost touches on top half

• Vnzmstr

New issue alert. I was playing mobile legends then all of a sudden, ghost touch happened and it's on the top side the screen. I searched about it and apparently, others are experiencing it too. A simple restart will fix it but hopefully, that's the end of it.

Oh no, I said a negative opinion about a Sony product. Brace yourselves! SYUSER's asinine comment is on the way.

DanSan, 18 Apr 2019Relax , this SYUSER person comments on many Sony phone model adv... moreI am a user of more than 20 devices of Xperia. Xa2 ultra is working so fine and with some settings it's amazing. I didn't do a software upgrade because my friends with Xa2 devices are not satisfied by 9 yet. Surely Sony will fix it. Mind your crap please!

If we consider the latest software updates which phone has the better overall cameras in hardware and in practice...The XA2 Ultra or the Moto G6 Plus?

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019He just said so many great things about things phone, like the b... morewhen you get used to with a fast charger, then you will feel how much painful could it be with a slow charger.

• Total dissapoint

edwin0804, 21 Apr 2019Anyone notice the front camera us blur after update to 9.0?I am no spy nor paid for bad mouthing.

I posted a huge complaint about this phone under the same user name and would like to add the following after properly giving my sony a chance to redeem itself:

Specifically regarding the camera: I have noted that whenever a picture is taken the picture looks totally different after rendering. Phone guru friend tried to change settings and it was, concluded the camera is not what it sells to be. Also, when objects are close to the camera the camera blurs the picture out. Not happy with sony.

• Total dissapoint

I will keep a summary of this phone short so that you do not make the same mistake as me when buying:

The wifi conection on this phone is the worst of the batch (sat next to other phones when my phone loads and stops or cannot connect as far as theirs)
The phone had recent android updates now screen mirroring doesn't work on certain tv's.
Also after the latest update google freezes in searches on the main screen.
Battery does not last nearly as long as my p9 lite.

This post is in April 2019

• KevinMerolli

The phone hasnt good metrics.the camera is good but the proccessor is the worst i personally dont like it.Its a good phone but i wouldnt put it on the top list

Anyone notice the front camera us blur after update to 9.0?

Better battery life after Pie update

• DanSan

Vnzmstr, 04 Apr 2019OHHH, Well, good for you. You say what you have experienced with... moreRelax , this SYUSER person comments on many Sony phone model advocating for sony and pushing aside bad comments and opinions , Id figure he must be a paid sony spy .

Johniwrites, 07 Apr 2019This phone is really awesome. For a so called mid runner.. Feels... moreJUST the comment I was looking for. I'm getting this beauty in silver to match my black/silver Sony headphones (MDR-XB550AP/B) and I can't WAIT. Such a beautiful and Japanese-level elegant design! Also one of the last phones with Loop Surface design language.

sohail shafayat, 07 Apr 2019What have you got in the box? What about the charger? Is it a 1.... moreHe just said so many great things about things phone, like the build & sound quality, the cameras and the display, and ALL you care about is the charger? OMG...

Johniwrites, 07 Apr 2019This phone is really awesome. For a so called mid runner.. Feels... moreWhat have you got in the box? What about the charger? Is it a 1.5A charger or something else?

This phone is really awesome. For a so called mid runner.. Feels extremely well built, has amazing sound through headphones, takes incredible photographs. Front and back camera. It is very fast all around, with a beautiful crisp display. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a super a quality large phablet. At a very reasonable price. Fast charging. Excellent signal, WiFi and 4g. For me personally I find it faultless.

• Mtumiaji

My device storage gets filled with just few downloads of about MBs despite its 32GB capacity

• 😂 &#

Syuser, 02 Feb 2019Don't be insolent! The issues of interrupting WiFi, 4g and Bluet... moreMust be user error... My xa2 ultra connects great to my wifi.

• Vnzmstr

Syuser, 26 Mar 2019And do you think that I am bull-@%ing? I am using 100% everyday ... moreOHHH, Well, good for you. You say what you have experienced with your XA2 ultra (which is magical with rainbows and a pot of gold at the end, I might add) and I'll say what I've experienced so far with my Xa2 Ultra. If someone has negative/ positive experience about a certain product, don't we have the right to say something about it? I'm just honestly saying what I've experienced so far and because my opinion doesn't align with yours, you call me a troll? Come on. How old are you, 12? If you're an adult, how immature are you? Can't take negative comments about your precious XA2 Ultra? You can say what you absolutely have to say to this product, I too can say what I have to say about it. This is the "Opinion" section which we can say our opinion about the PRODUCT! Not everyone is experiencing what you've experienced using this product (which is all positive). So don't call people trolls if they are saying negative things abour this phone. It's their right of opinion Douchebag!