Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

Rias, 10 Apr 2020Do NOT buy this crappy phone :( I made a mistake of buying... morePerhaps you bought a defective one, and why do you need to upgrade to android 9.you should have bought a fone with the lastest android os, so that you wont be upgrading and complaining.

William, 04 Jun 2020As a Photographer, I love the main camera. I also love the ... moreAmazing device and very good camera2 api with HedgeCam. Great review great user at least!

• William

As a Photographer, I love the main camera. I also love the screen sizr, and the audio on headphones. The best feature for me is the fact that I often drop my phone. With a great case, I have dropped this phone on concrete several times. It never breaks the glass, or the body. Good frame, and main Camera . Mine is operating on android 9, which is still plauged with glitches. The last thing I like is how easy my XA2 Ultra links with my MacBook Pro. My advice is to buy a great case, and keep this phone for a long time.

anyoe know how to fx the main camera???.....after i did the update it does not take out clear pics

Rias, 10 Apr 2020Do NOT buy this crappy phone :( I made a mistake of buying... moreSame goes with my phone

Nick, 17 Apr 2020Both Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra question. Their Fingerprint ... moreIdk about fingerprint but usually you can't upgrade flash memory as the bigger flash is exclusive to another model. By the way motherboard uses bga so I see difficulty getting

• Nick

Both Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra question.
Their Fingerprint Sensor was built exactly the same measurement, designed, styles, contour, and it fits exactly for both XA2 and XA2 Ultra. So...my major question now...Are both Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra using the same Fingerprint Sensor Chips component part?
My next question: Is XA2 Ultra's 32GB Storage upgradeable to 64GB? Can it be replaced by using micro-soldering hot air gun to replace into 64GB? These two questions all I want to know the right logical answers. Let me know....I'm waiting...

• Good News

Android 10 with root

Rias, 10 Apr 2020Do NOT buy this crappy phone :( I made a mistake of buying... moreCheck the sim card heath state! Use AVG cleaner and it's done. Stop trolling this device, it's great!

Rias, 10 Apr 2020Do NOT buy this crappy phone :( I made a mistake of buying... moreThere is no ghost touch after 9 upgrade. There are sometimes on android 8 first upgrades, issues coming from Chrome browsing temp data. Check the sim card heath state! Use AVG cleaner and it's done. Stop bull(@@@@)ing this device, it's great!

• Rias

Do NOT buy this crappy phone :(
I made a mistake of buying one and after almost a year
of using it, its having ghost touch.
I gave it to the sony service center and they fixed it.
But after 1 month the ghost touch came back again.
So better buy a different brand of phone. My oppo phone is much
better than this one.

brish, 18 Mar 2020I find the rear camera poor a lot of the shots are out of f... moreUse HedgeCam or SnapCam. Top options for this device!

• brish

I find the rear camera poor a lot of the shots are out of focus and not 23mp quality had better pictures from a lesser quality and far lower megapixel mobile.

Crusader, 19 Feb 2020Me to only selfie sometimes I clear data of my cam from app... moreUse avg cleaner, works perfect!

• Crusader

Jakes, 17 Oct 2019Only selfie camera works normal camera does not want to wor... moreMe to only selfie sometimes I clear data of my cam from apps camera and it work for a while, + I have a lot of ghost touches on my screen that I have to restart it.

• Wallonien

hello I need help, I need to know the FCC id code of the H4233 model that is in the SIM and micro SD card slot please

• C1nefil0

krish, 23 Dec 2019guys where do you buy sony smartphones xa2 and above.. i ha... moreWhere are you from? I have a new one XA2 ultra. I'm from México It's unlocked of course

krish, 23 Dec 2019guys where do you buy sony smartphones xa2 and above.. i ha... moreSame question here.. I'm from India btw

• krish

guys where do you buy sony smartphones xa2 and above.. i have seen none around my place