Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra

Beastmode36, 05 May 2019Immediately after pie update my touch is not accurate and malfun... moreSo, this is an update problem, not a screen problem.. It happens to me too

I'm a big fan Xperia since my Xperia j... I am very satisfied with Xa2 Ultra in everything except when this pie came out.... I felt something defferent in camera output since I compared it on the previous version... The output picture is quit strange its bad compared to the previous version....plsssss can you fix it I'd like the previous camera settings and output... I'm fun using Sony cameras in mobile photography but since this upgrade I'm not happy by the results....

I was very satisfied with the phone until i got "ghost touch" problems. I don't know why this happens, some people say is because of the las update

• Chris

I bought the phone for it's camera capacity, and I am very disappointed. The rest of the phone is absolutely fantastic, just the front camera doesn't seem to get sufficient light through the lens, if settings are higher than 12MP. In spite of false camera claims, I won't trade the phone for another brand.

• Sd

Amjd khan , 02 Jun 2019Sony Xperia XA 2 Ultra volte not support from India Sony xperia xa2 ultra H4213 no volte in mobile / volte in H4233 model xa2 ultra

• Slayer83

I've always used Sony's for mobile, and my XA2 Ultra is absolutely amazing! Only thing is rear camera is terrible in low light photo's, and flash doesn't help. Also now after new update, when I take a landscape screen shot, the side screen buttons pop up and are now in all my landscape screen shots. Please fix guys!

• Vnzmstr

Optimizer, 07 May 2019That's because Mobile Legends is an ugly counterfeited game.Or.. You just suck at it 😝

Total dissapoint, 22 Apr 2019I will keep a summary of this phone short so that you do not mak... moreIf your phone keeps disconnecting wifi intermittently, it is not the phone but the new default wifi setting in android that asks the phone to switch networks when there is a stronger signal so just turn off that and you will be fine.

• Amjd khan

Sony Xperia XA 2 Ultra volte not support from India

I would like to ask whether the XA2 Ultra can survive (or won't get damaged inside) under conditions of light rain or an accidental drop in the sink for 2 seconds? And has the range been updated to Android 9 Pie? Any improvements on the overall camera quality, performance & battery life?

• Optimizer

Vnzmstr, 02 May 2019New issue alert. I was playing mobile legends then all of a sudd... moreThat's because Mobile Legends is an ugly counterfeited game.

Vnzmstr, 02 May 2019New issue alert. I was playing mobile legends then all of a sudd... moreImmediately after pie update my touch is not accurate and malfunctions. When i touch the screen in the top half it scrolls down or is completely in accurate.When i lay on my back and keep my fone up facing me. When i sit up or keep my fone in a more natural position its perfect. While on Oreo i had no such issue. Is this just a setting or did the software affect the way a sensor is functioning. Ghost touches on top half

• Vnzmstr

New issue alert. I was playing mobile legends then all of a sudden, ghost touch happened and it's on the top side the screen. I searched about it and apparently, others are experiencing it too. A simple restart will fix it but hopefully, that's the end of it.

Oh no, I said a negative opinion about a Sony product. Brace yourselves! SYUSER's asinine comment is on the way.

DanSan, 18 Apr 2019Relax , this SYUSER person comments on many Sony phone model adv... moreI am a user of more than 20 devices of Xperia. Xa2 ultra is working so fine and with some settings it's amazing. I didn't do a software upgrade because my friends with Xa2 devices are not satisfied by 9 yet. Surely Sony will fix it. Mind your crap please!

If we consider the latest software updates which phone has the better overall cameras in hardware and in practice...The XA2 Ultra or the Moto G6 Plus?

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019He just said so many great things about things phone, like the b... morewhen you get used to with a fast charger, then you will feel how much painful could it be with a slow charger.

• Total dissapoint

edwin0804, 21 Apr 2019Anyone notice the front camera us blur after update to 9.0?I am no spy nor paid for bad mouthing.

I posted a huge complaint about this phone under the same user name and would like to add the following after properly giving my sony a chance to redeem itself:

Specifically regarding the camera: I have noted that whenever a picture is taken the picture looks totally different after rendering. Phone guru friend tried to change settings and it was, concluded the camera is not what it sells to be. Also, when objects are close to the camera the camera blurs the picture out. Not happy with sony.

• Total dissapoint

I will keep a summary of this phone short so that you do not make the same mistake as me when buying:

The wifi conection on this phone is the worst of the batch (sat next to other phones when my phone loads and stops or cannot connect as far as theirs)
The phone had recent android updates now screen mirroring doesn't work on certain tv's.
Also after the latest update google freezes in searches on the main screen.
Battery does not last nearly as long as my p9 lite.

This post is in April 2019

• KevinMerolli

The phone hasnt good metrics.the camera is good but the proccessor is the worst i personally dont like it.Its a good phone but i wouldnt put it on the top list

Anyone notice the front camera us blur after update to 9.0?