Sony Xperia XZ

Sony Xperia XZ

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2021same problem since one or two weeks: turning off suddenly w... moreIn my case, changing the battery fixed the problem

• alpha centauri

I am buying this phone as my 3rd phone. It is very cheap anyway (~35USD). Considering buying 3rd phone because there was some occasions when I wish I have 16:9 ratio phone when consuming media. So I went to our local online shop and got interested in this XZ. I don't plan to play game on it anyway, so I hope my purchase would be worth it lol

• Pedro

Peter, 27 Mar 2021my xperia xz is charging slow to not charging at all. somet... moreYou need to replace a Connector Flex Cable for Xperia XZ

• Milk

Kamal, 02 Sep 2021my phone can't charge even though i bought so many cab... moreMy XZ have this issue too. It start with not detect by PC, then not charge. I teardown it and discover the USB ribbon cable are tearing.

• Kamal

my phone can't charge even though i bought so many cable data ,please help me ,the battery also can be used anymore

• mash

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2021same problem since one or two weeks: turning off suddenly w... moreproblem with data connection how do I solve the problem

Mohd tarmemi, 09 Jul 2021I bought sony experia xz last month...right now i cannot co... moreAre You Using Jio sim?

• Mohd tarmemi

I bought sony experia xz last month...right now i cannot connect with mobile data..already setting the provider network,but its still not working...can i know how to connect with internet?

lou, 09 Jun 2021Brought this last January 2018 and no major problem however... moresame problem since one or two weeks: turning off suddenly without warning, has to be rebooted manually. End of life cycle programmed?

• Anti basher

Marlonako, 25 Apr 2021My two Worst smartphone are sony and sony. Wifi is poppin... moreWe don't need your opinion shithead, Xperia phones is one of the best, maybe you downloaded apps which drained your battery so fast or you don't know much about caring for phones so STFU.

• malinga

my sony experia xz just switched off its failing to reboot for two months now,any remedy ?

• lou

Brought this last January 2018 and no major problem however the sound is not loud enough. No fast forward to June 2021 my phone suddenly turns off on its own and does not turn on manually but instead should be connected to a charger to be able to turned on again. At the moment my phone has immediately deteriorated and does not respond to phone charging but instead blinks red light. I googled it and it says it has something to do with the battery and has always been a problem for a Sony phone. It’s just sad that i used to believe that Sony mobile phones are durable and long lasting.

• Marlonako

My two Worst smartphone are sony and sony.
Wifi is popping in and out even though theres no problem in my wifi and Battery is draining fast even not using. I wont buy again this brand of sh8

What I like: feels light in my hand compared to today's 180+ grams phones but the build quality is still top notch, stupid sharp display, great contrast ratio, great stereo, great audio DAC, easy to wipe clean screen

What I don't like: the display is too bluish and too oversaturated even compared to OLEDs (probably just my eyes), utterly poor battery life after updating to Android 8. 4-5 hours semi continuous usage, I think it's mostly the screen, but even listening to music on earphone with the screen off drains the battery unbelievably quick.

• Lamar

I bought this phone 2 weeks ago and now it has a sound problem from the speaker to the Mike it's just mute what is the problem

• Perry

Mata, 08 Feb 2021Thank bro I tried all the method you gave me unfortunately ... moreThe Huewi y6 a good phone. Just to big for my tiny hands.

• KindaLame

Does this phone battery life really that bad ? Mine be end with 4 or 5 hours and in some occasion lesser than that. My unit had updated to Oreo, and is this version worsening the battery life ?

This is my first time using it after swapped my previous phone with my brother's.

• Peter

my xperia xz is charging slow to not charging at all. sometimes it needs to be turned off before it charge :(

• Mata

Famry, 02 Feb 2021You can download Stock Rom from OriRom then find the versio... moreThank bro I tried all the method you gave me unfortunately nothing happened so I ended up returning that phone back to shop they refunded so now
I'm thinking of Huawei Y6P

• Famry

Mata, 29 Jan 2021I need to downgrade my Xperia XZ 4rom Oreo to Marshmallow ... moreYou can download Stock Rom from OriRom then find the version of build.. older