Sony Xperia XZ

Sony Xperia XZ

• Perry

Mata, 08 Feb 2021Thank bro I tried all the method you gave me unfortunately ... moreThe Huewi y6 a good phone. Just to big for my tiny hands.

• KindaLame

Does this phone battery life really that bad ? Mine be end with 4 or 5 hours and in some occasion lesser than that. My unit had updated to Oreo, and is this version worsening the battery life ?

This is my first time using it after swapped my previous phone with my brother's.

• Peter

my xperia xz is charging slow to not charging at all. sometimes it needs to be turned off before it charge :(

• Mata

Famry, 02 Feb 2021You can download Stock Rom from OriRom then find the versio... moreThank bro I tried all the method you gave me unfortunately nothing happened so I ended up returning that phone back to shop they refunded so now
I'm thinking of Huawei Y6P

• Famry

Mata, 29 Jan 2021I need to downgrade my Xperia XZ 4rom Oreo to Marshmallow ... moreYou can download Stock Rom from OriRom then find the version of build.. older

• Mata

Kujtim Zymeri, 22 Jan 2021I have the solution. Download xperia companion on your pc. ... moreSo how much data bundle will it need to repaire software?

• Mata

Kujtim Zymeri , 24 Jan 2021Yes. Okay I wanted to downgrade 4rom Oreo to Marshmallow

So does this mean I should have data bundles on both my phone and laptop when downgrading?

• Mata

I need to downgrade my Xperia XZ 4rom Oreo to Marshmallow how much data will I need to downgrade?

• Kujtim Zymeri

Mata, 24 Jan 2021Thank I'll do so So does this Xperia XZ have slow mot... moreYes.

• Mata

So does this Xperia XZ have slow motion video camera?

• Mata

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2021You have to change battery there is no other way. I did it,... moreThank you I'll do so

Mata, 17 Jan 2021Guys I'm experiencing heavy battery drainage on this d... moreYou have to change battery there is no other way. I did it, it was tough also you may lose wateproof feature like I lost. Also screen itseld is very fragile even if you did not break it you may left some marks which can show when the screen is white. I highly suggest you to sent reliable service to change battery. My screen time is about 5 hours now. I'm a heavy user.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Mata, 17 Jan 2021Guys I'm experiencing heavy battery drainage on this d... moreI have the solution. Download xperia companion on your pc. Repair software by it and everything will be like butter. I had the same issue and more. Heat battery drain and self restart from device but after software repair is just like new.

• Mata

Guys I'm experiencing heavy battery drainage on this device I just bought it is 2nd hand and they upgraded it to Oreo eish can someone assist me here? Another problem battery is non replaceble

• northbridge

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2020how did you fix the heating prObLem.?I deal with overheat by opening phone putting thermal paste between backframe-soc and midframe-soc. Also put a piece of copper between midframe-soc. Now phone gets hot, soc distribute it's heat to mid and backframe but it won't get throttle whatsoever. HW mod nailed it. Not recommended to unexperienced users.

• northbridge

Just bought this phone 2nd hand. Battery was really suck it was about %79 health. Changed battery on my own (not recommended, busted lcd due to I bought another lcd) and modded phone. Put thermal paste aluminium frame and mid frame also put a small piece of copper between soc and midframe. Sony put thermal insulator between aluminium back frame and soc. It's just stupid. Soc throttles like hell due to this stupidest thing. I think they thought it will throttle but phone will not be hot??? Of course since I opened lost water/dust resistant. Now phone not throttle anymore but gets hot af. I can record 4K video up to 13min it was 1min before I hw modded the phone. Also in any video conference over 1hour phone shutting down due to overheat. It should okay now. Final words, if you just want to use a decent phone please do not buy even it it so cheap. Try to buy at least sd 835 phones.

• No one

MirzaSohail, 26 Sep 2020Bought it in September 2016, still using it just recently r... moreLove experia ♡

One of the worst phones ive experience, the battery life and the intense throttling made this phone a sh1t. I tried rolling back to nougat the throttling is still there even watching youtube using wifi,browsing and other lighttask would made the phone warm up compared to my lg g5. Dont buy this phone if you are a heavy user.

I've been with this phone for 3 weeks now.
Mine is the softbank 601S0 Model, in spite of it age, it does perform tasks as suppose. I started with marshmallow then upgraded to Nougat and I discovered that there is no Oreo update for this Model.
Today I decided to downgrade it to it's initial preinstalled andriod version, that's 6.0.1 and I'm happy with that, everything is stable now. Sony for me any day and any given time.

I bought the XZ just a week ago, it's brand new but old stock. It's lovely and all, pretty much what I expected from a Sony phone. What I found a bit weird is that the image enhancement setting. All Xperia phones I had in the past always worked as expected, in X-Reality mode it's more contrast-y and crisper, and in Super-vivid mode it blows my eyes.

With the XZ in X-Reality mode it's still more contrast-y and crisper, but for some reason the red is dead. It's much, much less vibrant than without any image enhancement. In Super-vivid mode it dials up the red but still not as red as without. And I feel like none of the image enhancement settings dial up the saturation in blue and green, unlike the previous Xperia phones I owned.

Anyone got the sams problem?