Sony Xperia XZs

Sony Xperia XZs

the only thing this phone need is software update

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2020Just borrow my friends xperia xzs to test game. I never see... more80 dollar phone?? try finding a better but 80 dollars. than this. you cant just compare cheap phones to old flagships like this.

• K
      • Kujtim Zymeri
      • Srh
      • 16 Feb 2022

• p
        • parakrama
        • PSW
        • 20 Nov 2021

how to make conference call in SD-03J model ?

• 7X2
          • 05 Sep 2021

Jm, 10 May 2021What we need to do. I used my phone under salt water( s... moreIt means water sipped through and killed your phone. RIP

• HAMY01
            • fuZ
            • 01 Jul 2021

Joeboss, 18 Oct 2020Mine: 1-Sony Ericsson k770i (cybershot) 2-Sony Ericsson x... moregive me k770i i need it

• F
              • Frank
              • IbG
              • 29 Jun 2021

angelia, 01 Feb 2021How is battery backup after upgrading to oreo? Is it overheating?why would it?
              this is neither samsung nor apple.
              unless google messed up oreo, which we would know about almost 3y later.

• F
                • Frank
                • IbG
                • 29 Jun 2021

Anonymous, 25 May 2021Anyone here facing image enhancements can't be turned ... moreprobably because you're in stamina mode.
                it turns it off to save battery.
                reboot, and try to activating while plugged in.

• xhm
                  • 25 May 2021

Anyone here facing image enhancements can't be turned on? Why does it happen? I got this phone second hand and i didn't know why this happen, it doesn't a big problem but it's strange tho

• J
                    • Jm
                    • sxr
                    • 10 May 2021

What we need to do.

I used my phone under salt water( sea) then there is a line in the screen and i turn off, and now i cannot turn on again.

• a
                      • angelia
                      • fCT
                      • 01 Feb 2021

How is battery backup after upgrading to oreo? Is it overheating?

• w6V
                        • 09 Dec 2020

RMR, 07 Oct 2020Hello. Anyone of you encountered sudden shutdown of your Xp... moreAny help on my issue please.

• T
                          • Tammy
                          • yQL
                          • 04 Nov 2020

Wamsy, 14 Sep 2019So lucky Just installed Android 10 on my device. Sony... morehow?

Aung07, 02 Nov 2019Yes, these issues already existed after XZs first released ... moreI was informed that the heat issue is mainly due to the processor (Qualcomm 820) . The technician explained to me this happened to most of the models that are using the 820 processors. Xz1 has no heating problem and the battery last longer.

Widi, 14 Jul 2020Exactly true,,Mine:
                              1-Sony Ericsson k770i (cybershot)
                              2-Sony Ericsson xperia pro (still praying for another sony smartphone with keyboard: blackberry priv's 2nd hand is still pricey)
                              3-Sony xperia zr (cheap spare parts made me stay with it for 3 years), now with my kids.
                              4-This XZs.

Of course there were 3 Nokias (who doesn't?), a Phillips, a Siemens and a Bosch before these, with 2 Asuses and a Huawei in between the Sonys.

Fadel Abdurrahman, 22 Jul 2020You bet your ass it is, my friend. Give it a try and you�... moreI'm not betting my ass, but I just bought it for 5 days. So far so good. It's a jump for me from xperia zr. Sony's resale value is bad, but it's good for cheapskates like me. Being a non gamer, I have no complaint. Great camera.

My main purpose buying this is because of its water resistant feature. Although a second hand purchase doesn't guarantee me the phone to be water tight, it's a good effort, since 4 of my 6 previous phones are dead due to water issues.

Love the phone data transfer. I don't have to go to playstore to download everything again. One button Transfer and I'm good to go.

• ijB
                                  • 07 Oct 2020

Hello. Anyone of you encountered sudden shutdown of your Xperia XZs phone? It doesn’t charge nor boot up. Totally dead. Please help on the solution Sony.

• M
                                    • Mudassar
                                    • 2AY
                                    • 08 Sep 2020

my Xperia XZS SOV35 when someone cals me his name is not showing instead only number is shown althogh number is saved already please guide me what is the solution.

• tZ4
                                      • 01 Sep 2020

Just borrow my friends xperia xzs to test game. I never see any rubbish like this. Any 80dollar phone are better than this

• xCA
                                        • 18 Aug 2020

Fadel Abdurrahman, 22 Jul 2020I am not saying that overall XZs can beat the newer flagshi... moreYes my friend. Well said. I will definitely agree with you. Thumbs up 👍