Sony Xperia XZs

Sony Xperia XZs

• angelia

How is battery backup after upgrading to oreo? Is it overheating?

• RMR

RMR, 07 Oct 2020Hello. Anyone of you encountered sudden shutdown of your Xp... moreAny help on my issue please.

• Tammy

Wamsy, 14 Sep 2019So lucky Just installed Android 10 on my device. Sony... morehow?

Aung07, 02 Nov 2019Yes, these issues already existed after XZs first released ... moreI was informed that the heat issue is mainly due to the processor (Qualcomm 820) . The technician explained to me this happened to most of the models that are using the 820 processors. Xz1 has no heating problem and the battery last longer.

Widi, 14 Jul 2020Exactly true,,Mine:
1-Sony Ericsson k770i (cybershot)
2-Sony Ericsson xperia pro (still praying for another sony smartphone with keyboard: blackberry priv's 2nd hand is still pricey)
3-Sony xperia zr (cheap spare parts made me stay with it for 3 years), now with my kids.
4-This XZs.

Of course there were 3 Nokias (who doesn't?), a Phillips, a Siemens and a Bosch before these, with 2 Asuses and a Huawei in between the Sonys.

Fadel Abdurrahman, 22 Jul 2020You bet your ass it is, my friend. Give it a try and you�... moreI'm not betting my ass, but I just bought it for 5 days. So far so good. It's a jump for me from xperia zr. Sony's resale value is bad, but it's good for cheapskates like me. Being a non gamer, I have no complaint. Great camera.

My main purpose buying this is because of its water resistant feature. Although a second hand purchase doesn't guarantee me the phone to be water tight, it's a good effort, since 4 of my 6 previous phones are dead due to water issues.

Love the phone data transfer. I don't have to go to playstore to download everything again. One button Transfer and I'm good to go.

• RMR

Hello. Anyone of you encountered sudden shutdown of your Xperia XZs phone? It doesn’t charge nor boot up. Totally dead. Please help on the solution Sony.

• Mudassar

my Xperia XZS SOV35 when someone cals me his name is not showing instead only number is shown althogh number is saved already please guide me what is the solution.

Just borrow my friends xperia xzs to test game. I never see any rubbish like this. Any 80dollar phone are better than this

• RMR

Fadel Abdurrahman, 22 Jul 2020I am not saying that overall XZs can beat the newer flagshi... moreYes my friend. Well said. I will definitely agree with you. Thumbs up 👍

• Afzal

Fadel Abdurrahman, 22 Jul 2020I am not saying that overall XZs can beat the newer flagshi... moreI agree with you,Sony's design and performances are better than any other China phone.

• Exactly

RMR, 28 Jul 2020Totally agree with this opinion. Though 4 hours of gaming u... moreExactly

• RMR

Shawn91, 26 Jul 2020My Friend said this is Super High Performance SmartPhone. B... moreTotally agree with this opinion. Though 4 hours of gaming usage is enough. We have to rest and charge the device☺️. Long time of playing is bad for the health.

• Shawn91

My Friend said this is Super High Performance SmartPhone. But the 1 of people afraid is the battery life. My Friend said this SmartPhone is Special For Gaming.
But for the online gaming battery just can stay for 4 hour max. And the heavy user for doing anything just can stay 5 hour. Sound like the Nokia Symbian Era with high performance but lack of battery life. This is my experience of my friend. I'm just iPhone user.

Bravia Chan, 30 Apr 2020Is this phone a good 1 to buy now?You bet your ass it is, my friend. Give it a try and you'll be surprised with this phone as i was.

RMR, 22 Jul 2020Definitely true. But the heating issue is normal in all fla... moreI am not saying that overall XZs can beat the newer flagships from those brands since the newer flagships have better GPU and CPU, let alone all the newest features they have that XZs don't. But in terms of camera performance, i dare to say that even with a single 19MP main camera, it would still compete against those 2019 and 2020 flagships that have 3 to 4 cameras (and i am not even bring my Sony DSC Qx10 Lens into this game lmao). But for sure, as you said, it will put a shame for all new mid-range phones from any other brands that are released in 2020.

Also the design, especially the thin and boxy shape, distinguishes the XZs significantly from any other phones on the market, is special pride for the users of XZs. When all the newer phones come with those boring round corner and each phones from every brands almost look the same, XZs stands proudly with its one-and-only design.

I mean, you need to take a close look to distinguish the Oppo from Vivo, Realme, etc. But with XZs? I think people don't need any further explanation to recognize the XZs by its simple and unique design.

• RMR

Fadel Abdurrahman, 21 Jul 2020Just bought one on 1st July this year. I thought i made a c... moreDefinitely true. But the heating issue is normal in all flagship phones. XZs was and will ever be the best Sony flagship phone. This can beat all newer phones in the market like Oppo, vivo, etc. BEST EVER SONY.

Just bought one on 1st July this year. I thought i made a costful gambling by switching from a one-year-old Samsung A20 to this already 3 years old phone. And guess what? I was completely wrong and surprisingly satisfied by the performance of XZs. I bought the ice blue one and as usual, Sony phones never look the same with another phone on the market, it gained so much attention each time i bring it out in public. The UI is exceptionally beautiful and brings joy to my eyes. (I once also owned another Xperia, the M4 Aqua back in 2015). My friends who asked me to try it were all surprised about how comfotable XZs in their hand and the finishing quality was over the top for a 3 years old flagship. The performance is fast and reliable, easily switched from app to app, and nobody expect that the main camera will beat the shit out of my A20. The slow mo 960fps, SteadyShot, and predictive shot are the main killing features, which really helping on my daily photography hobby.
Some of them have a newer and more expensive phone than my XZs yet they still asked me to take photo and video using mine because of the predictive shot and the SteadyShot feature. We visited a waterfall once, and guess who was the only whp able to come up with a phone to take some photos under heavy water splashes?
Low light photo? Well my XZs literally beat the quad camera Realme 5 to smithereen.

The drawback? Boi you can literally make an egg omelette using the back cover of this "smart pan" after taking a 5 minutes 4k video. And the battery runs from 100 to 0 faster than Lightning McQueen hitting the gravel.

• to Zindha

Your problem is proximity sensor hardware damage.

• Mk

Zindha, 09 Jul 2020Hey guys, i love my xperia xzs, but i have some problem - w... moreGo to proximity sensor in setting... desable it