Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

• Kamelhsh

I love this brand and i am buying a new one today as i remember it was a great cell phone back days

• Evelyn

As I remember my brother used to have this but broke all of his Sony xperia z z1 z5 etc....
He said that he will buy a new Sony but he changed his mind to Huawei mate 10 pro still in good shape today
No cracks scratch etc...

This was my dream phone back in the day, man does it bring back so much memories!

• Farfacari

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2020The batery is horribel!!!..How can a so good phone can beca... moreThe battery is veri good for 2013year. In stamina mode working veri long time

This was the first popular phone with glass cover at back and water resistant feature.
I really had nice moments with this phone.

The batery is horribel!!!..How can a so good phone can became unuseful!..Batery!!!

• Colin

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2020Doest it support 4g sim or not?I used a Vodafone 4G LTE sim and it worked just fine, phone was displaying 4G near the signal bar

Doest it support 4g sim or not?

This was actually my very first smartphone ever. It was actually phenomenal and fantastic in every possible way except for one: Battery. It probably had the absolute worst battery I have ever seen in a smartphone ever. Sony sure has come a long way with it's smartphones.

• Bob

My parents bought this phone in 2013 and used it until 2015. After this, I got the phone. It's now 2020 and the phone still continues to work seamlessly. The battery still offers it's convenient 48 hours of battery life which is very helpful.
This phone is a legend!

PKV, 02 Jul 2020I am not able to get any options to choose from while playi... moreNever mind, found it.

I am not able to get any options to choose from while playing videos. It opens the default video player. I wish to make MX player my default. Any idea how to do this?
I am on Android Lollipop. This was the last update for my Xperia Z.
I have tried a lot of solutions that I found online, but wasn't able to get this working
Any help will be appreciated.

• JK

Nearly 8 years of perfect service - not one issue - battery like new. My protective case is worn out but the device is solid. It doesn't have fingerprint scanning so I bought a new (2020) Motorola. The old Sony has sharper video recording and the Motorloa has better call quality - as you would expect. Also the Sony has a proper user manual. I will buy a 2020 model Sony in a couple of years when the price is more sensible.

• barfin

Magomu, 13 Mar 2020Proud Xperia Z user. 5 years and still counting. The touch ... morewhy not use an updated custom rom?

• Akiem

Magomu, 13 Mar 2020Proud Xperia Z user. 5 years and still counting. The touch ... moreIs ur phone battery running hot

Proud Xperia Z user. 5 years and still counting. The touch screen stopped sensing recently so I had to replace the screen this year 2020. Running on Lollipop and battery still perfect!

• Meedoo

trustedreviews, 19 Feb 2020PLEASE DONT BUY THIS PHONE, DONT BUY ANY SONY PHONES, theyr... morethis case only with you. and that is you can you screen protector and cover as all phones required that protection. but i would like to say me and my family members using Sony Xperia series. it is one of the best mobile phone. specially in battery.

• trustedreviews

PLEASE DONT BUY THIS PHONE, DONT BUY ANY SONY PHONES, theyre good in other products but they suck within the phone industry, breaks so easily, if you look up google, so many users have wide range of problems, support is very hard aswell, i personally had this phone, and it was a nightmare, sony is the worst range of smartphone that i have ever owned when it comes to both hardware and software. im writing this review because im a sony hater or an apple lover, and have given sony many chances after this one broke, i bough another 2 sony phones, all ending with similar issue. do yourself a favour and look for a different brand.

• Derek

I've had this phone since it first came out. A few installs of the OS to keep it clean and it's running like a charm to this day. The battery works fine and I seldom need to charge for simple phone use.

• pantoeloe_id

Using Xperia Z C6603 since May 2014. Satisfied using this phone, now after more than 5 years, battery and display are damage. For me, this is the best phone i've ever used. Proudly using Sony Xperia product...