Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z

• PeterAU

AnonD-314195, 01 Oct 2014After updating to 4.4.4. My xperia z became dead slow, even it i... moreDo a factory reset before installing the 4.4.4 and after installing as well.
Note: Factory reset will wipe all the data on the Internal storage. Please make a backup first.

• PeterAU

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2014Thankx ALOT dude .... yeah I have planned to buy Z2 or Z3 in 201... moreIt is loud enough, but I prefer rooting the phone and installing sound mod which will increase not only the loudspeaker volume but the 3.5mm output and Bluetooth headset as well.

After updating to 4.4.4. My xperia z became dead slow, even it is unable to run the small games like subway surfer or temple run... Please help what to do...battery backup became good.. In the application manager it is showing free ram is 1gb,eventhough phone is slow...

PeterAU, 01 Oct 2014The only downside of this phone is that the loud speaker is not ... moreThankx ALOT dude .... yeah I have planned to buy Z2 or Z3 in 2016..... so far I will go for XPERIA Z.... as you told about its speaker My last question is it enough loud to hear Incoming call ringtone.....???

PeterAU, 01 Oct 2014The only downside of this phone is that the loud speaker is not ... moreHello peter I'm shifaya can u tell me how to root this phone I couldn't find the way

• PeterAU

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2014hows it Battery, Display I heard too many false reviews about... moreThe only downside of this phone is that the loud speaker is not loud enough, but this is easy fixable if you root your phone and install sound mod which you can find it on XDA developers web site and flash it from the phone recovery.

• PeterAU

nilesh, 30 Sep 2014it's true bad in signal Not true.

The signal on my Xperia Z is 100%.
It never drops signal.
I've never experienced signal loss in a year and a half.

• PeterAU

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2014hows it Battery, Display I heard too many false reviews about... moreCurrently my Xperia Z is running the latest android version 4.4.4. No problems at all. The battery life is good enough(Will last you one full day with 4-5hours onscreen time which is quite good for this smartphone).
The Display is gorgeous!!! Don't listen to others about viewing angles or so.. It's amazing when you watch some movies or images.

There is no heating problem. I've never experienced, but will heat up a bit if you constantly run app which requires more CPU power. It's normal.

Currently my phone is 21h on battery and the battery level is at 59%.
Stand by time is perfect on SONY phones.

If you can't afford the new Z3 or Z2 then go for Xperia Z.
As I said I'm using it for a year and a half and still love it. btw I own Samsung galaxy S4 and I can confirm the Xperia Z is much much better than the S4.
I hope this will help you.

• nilesh

AnonD-313420, 29 Sep 2014hey guys i have an issue with my xperia z it has a very bad conn... moreit's true

bad in signal

Hello guy's I'm shifaya frm saudi arab I think to buy this phone but I need some info about it like how long battery works on 3g data n any problems having with this phone m waiting fr ur opinions than u

• arjun

dani , 29 Sep 20144.4.4 on top south Africa is that kitkat o jellybean,,, my is still in jellybean...

Battery,
Display I heard too many false reviews about its battery and display.......and is it heats up terribly ,,,, thnakx

• PeterAU

pasi, 30 Sep 2014how is the battery life Good.

• pasi

PeterAU, 30 Sep 2014It's not good, It's great!!! I'm using it for a year and a half... morehow is the battery life

• magdy hatem

The phone is awesome after the software update 4.4.4 the phone become faster and smother than first and the battery now is fixed and become awesome finally this phone is great

• Touya

i have a sony xperia z1. but, in 7 days after i bought that phone, my LCD was broken just because a iphone 5 charger drop on from 4o cm high. so i think, sony xperia z1 has a little weak LCD which mean you need to (high recommended)to add tempered glass on it.

• PeterAU

vs, 29 Sep 2014Can any one tel me whether Sony Xperia Z is a good buy or not It's not good, It's great!!!
I'm using it for a year and a half. All good.
Great looking device no like sammy plastic.
Cheers

is xperia z still good pone to buy ..... in my country now a days it price is about 250 to 300 usd..... or wait for a year to get xperia z2 in same price.... :)

• z user

AnonD-313525, 29 Sep 2014On 15th april i stop using my nokia n8 and buy xperia z . In may... moreGood luck

• dani