Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE

Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE

The best specs for a tablet, unfortunally will cost a lot... I have to stick to samsung tablets, but is a really top grade.

AnonD-246216, 02 Mar 2015We haven't even seen the device being bought through retail... moredude i ment is this chip's going 2 be different than the ones in LG G flex2 or xiaomi mi note no it is not & even samsung was going 2 use it but they didn't cuz they know it has a heating probs with those devices & sony should've done the same & used another chip if they could :/

AnonD-266350, 02 Mar 20152 bad Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 would burn my fingers... moreWe haven't even seen the device being bought through retail and reviewed and you already say that the 810 chip in it will be a disaster. Do you have abilities to see the future, man? Stop spouting premature conclusions.

this tablet is perfect. period.

2 bad Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 would burn my fingers lol this qualcomm destroyed everything & made 2015 devices the worst believe me this tablet is amazing u won't like the heat :(

• mas39

Certainly stunning tablet and superb specs, but still 3 months to wait.

• Ayaz Shah

Sony Xperia one of the most beautiful Tablet.... I like its specification. Sony Xperia Z4 LTE is wonderful.

• X

[deleted post]Waiting for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2015 :)

Most beautiful mobile. I love it. Many samehung's child hate this beast