Sony Xperia Z4v

Sony Xperia Z4v

• Seekrit Bishop

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017no sim card slotI want the privacy protection code for z4

• Iwin

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017no sim card slotis it???

no sim card slot

• Tommy

I need help on operating system coz mine have corrupt

• ike

its now out and it got cool features. am using one now

• cdco

i want to know if there is dual sony xperia z4

Greg, 23 Sep 2016My Z4 suddenly freezed and the screen was written in chines... moreso that's the problem

Greg, 23 Sep 2016My Z4 suddenly freezed and the screen was written in chines... morez4 was never released

• Greg

My Z4 suddenly freezed and the screen was written in chinese and couldn't even restart - what could be the problem?

• Tapos

AnonD-585254, 15 Sep 2016my phone has ear peace problem what could be the problemTry using it directly from the phone, or in speaker mode or over a bluetooth device headset, if the other person is able to hear from the any of these and not when using the ear piece that you bought will confirm what is the problem.

my phone has ear peace problem what could be the problem

i bought this but ear peace big problem somebody cant even hear me is there a problem with phone

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2016I bought Sony experia z4, but its internal storage is less ... moreHello
No its not fake as the internal size is 16GB but OS (Operation System) takes around 5-6 GB in order to make phone working good.
So what you have left is about 12 or bit less GB in handset

Kind Regards

I bought Sony experia z4, but its internal storage is less than specified. could my phone be a fake brand of Sony, just wondering.

• Jayesh Prajapati

kimchi, 29 Jun 2016reprogram go to sony storeNice Pone.

• kimchi

Anonymous, 12 May 2016am having a problem.each time i try to conect to a wifi net... morereprogram go to sony store

am having a problem.each time i try to conect to a wifi network or put on my data,my sony z4 goes off.

Am using Sony Xperia 4 and it's just bad I wonder why I bought it. The battery does not last it has features which are malwares. I don't love it 100%

so how can we replace the batteries of this xperia phones since they are totally enclosed. please do something about it because its bad. this means that when the phone develops a fault then that's the end of the phone.