Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

• Big Poppa

I solved overheating by turning off sim 2.

jojo, 03 Aug 2020very over heating even when you use it after 15 minutesactually yes it does overheat alot i've been using it since 2015 as a stove

• jojo

very over heating even when you use it after 15 minutes

Yeah,,perfect phone

Metalheart, 23 Feb 2019So do you recommend the z5 single sim or the z5 premium? Is no difference between single and dual sim on z5, z5 premium it's just bigger screen 4k and glossy back, I would recommend z5 better with matte back, is not so much fingerprints on it and looks better, unless you are not looking for a 4k display. Full HD it's pretty good as well.

• Metalheart

Mariuchna1, 18 Jan 2019One of the most disappointing smartphones I've ever had. Af... moreSo do you recommend the z5 single sim or the z5 premium?

Mariuchna1, 16 Feb 2019And so what? Does this mean that someone who wants to buy u... moreAslong as they dont say its BRAND NEW that will make some folks confused.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2019Thos are REFURBISHED. Sony has officially stopped manufactu... moreAnd so what? Does this mean that someone who wants to buy used or REFURBISHED is not looking for opinions about it?

Mariuchna1, 11 Feb 2019It is still available as a brand new in some marketsThos are REFURBISHED. Sony has officially stopped manufacturing problematic SD810 phones. If you're lucky you can get a decent Refurbished or unlucky if not.

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2019Considering this is an already 3yr old phone so why would y... moreIt is still available as a brand new in some markets

Mariuchna1, 18 Jan 2019One of the most disappointing smartphones I've ever had. Af... moreConsidering this is an already 3yr old phone so why would you recommend it since you wont be getting it brand new, either you get a refurbished/get lucky buying from a decent seller.

One of the most disappointing smartphones I've ever had. After having a nice relationship with the Xperia Z3 Dual, I decided to try the newer Z5 Dual. Epic fail. A short-acting battery, a bad display and a poor main camera - macro not exist. Subsequent system updates only made the matter worse. I do not recommend this model.

• Nissmo

Mine is completely dead less than 2 years.

• welly

Great phone. However, mine lost connectivity to the mobile network. No help so far over 2 months down the line

• biju

I am using since November 2016 and facing a main problem for over heating. While charging, while using mobile data and I cannot shoot video more than 2 minutes. So this phone is bad in shooting, other options like after 1 year I am facing the problem of battery, it is showing 11 - 16 hrs of usage when standby, but in normal usage it is getting 4 hrs maximum. So decided to change this phone

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2018The video of Z5 Dual can movie with fullhd with 30 or 60 fps. Both, 30 and 60 fps

The video of Z5 Dual can movie with fullhd with 30 or 60 fps.

Good smartphone that I bought in December 2015 and have been using since January 2016. The problems are:
1. Overheating that has now split it permanently open in April 2018. I need to replace it but will still go for Sony for their quality and innovations.
2. Battery life runs down fast on usage but well preserved if on standby. Not good for long usage without frequent charging.
3. Once you put a screen cover the image of caller will not appear again.
4. Shuts down occasionally without warning when I am playing electronic Scrabble game with it.

I bought the BOND 007 edition of the phone. Paste 007 on something and I might buy it. I loved the camera, but not the battery or the way the phone would heat up. If you can find one super cheap get it. Otherwise, save your money.

• addy

Any news about cyber shot??