Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual

It's better to go service center for update, I did 3 times update from pc companion but always crashed.

• Khie

regine, 03 Jan 2017is this waterproof?Yes

• Khie

AnonD-639222, 28 Jan 2017I only recieve my system update but only for my build number upd... moreMy sony was new also,, but its so smooth,, nougat is, ur system will inform u that a new version is available to update,,thats what happen to my phone

Hey Guys,

As you are using this device already, you have the first hand information.

1. what is the device memory(you know what i mean, portion if internal memory, where apps CAN be installed and not what is reserved for Music and other data).

2. Also, if i'm in dual sim mode, is the memory card slot dedicated or hybrid?

Looking forward for your responses.

Thanks
Anuj Dubey

• nic

any body having problem with there selfis fliping after there clicked i am new to this how can i solve this problem i used to use htc m9 that has mirror selfi option but i cant find it in my z5 p dual ..can any one help me :)

• Dr Narahari Thapaliy

Good mobile phone ilikeit very much

• Neas

I updated nougat . After that i can't make calls, but everything ok. I wish soon thay will fix it

• Kishore 91

AnonD-183089, 28 Dec 2016Just got my Z5 premium dual yesterday upgrading from z2...really... morehow is battery life, compared Z2?

AnonD-429069, 10 Feb 2017Today 10 feb 17 , i 'm received a new version of z5 premium dual... moreYes

Thank you sony for the update .z5 is very smooth .I am very satisfied.Good job!

Today 10 feb 17 , i 'm received a new version of z5 premium dual v.32.3.A.0.376? Should i update!!!

Darmesh , 26 Jan 2017I not received any notification about 7.0 Yeah..I had the same problem

• Nouna

AnonD-637883, 25 Jan 2017I'm at a dilemma whether to upgrade to Nougat or wait tilll it's... moreMy advice to you is to wait..
There's an issue with the wifi and Bluetooth.. You can check it out on the net you'll find that all around the world are facing the same issue.
I am having the same problem too sice I updated to Nougat.
However Google is supposed to be working on it and will release an update to solve it as soon as possible.

I only recieve my system update but only for my build number update now its updated to 32.2.A.5.11 so when can i possible get the update for nougat update?? Thanks if you answer back.

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2017There are 3 modes of stamina, maybe you should try a less restri... moreAll of them have the same issue

AnonD-183089, 25 Jan 2017the update is amazing but the only problem that i face is only h... moreThere are 3 modes of stamina, maybe you should try a less restrictive mode.

• Darmesh

I not received any notification about 7.0

AnonD-637883, 25 Jan 2017I'm at a dilemma whether to upgrade to Nougat or wait tilll it's... morethe update is amazing but the only problem that i face is only heavy response when i use stamina mode

I'm at a dilemma whether to upgrade to Nougat or wait tilll it's stable.
What's your take on that?

• Huzefa Metro

Bought my new z5 premium dual from a sony store dropped it on the spot ane screen scattered like no gorilla glass on it rushed to the service center they gave 15000 estimate and 1 mont repairing time i asked if they replace the phone though take the mony but they refused. So be careful while handling the phone its kind of very fragile.