Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Sony Xperia Z Ultra

• gembong sugiyarso

yes..it s great handphone ever
It s still on my hand today..I love it much like wearing my best clothes
Z ultra is never out of date, it screen big and clear, the sound for music is great

7 years later I think the screen is big

• Dr.rakesh bareth

I love Sony ultra z like my first love..
Whatever I am today is because of this phone..

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2020They have it is the Xperia 1 IIThe xperia 1II has a smaller screen. 6.5" screens are not what they used to be-with the super narrow screen layout, the 1 ii has almost 13 percent less screen area than the Xperia Ultra Z.

In going from 16/9 to 21/9 ratio, you can see where the area disappeared (not talking body size or screen-body ratio-all misleading and more about ability to hold the phone)

Xperia Z Ultra was balanced-I recall it being touted by Sony designers as having something they had a special terminology for the balance (center of gravity and rotational inertia-related)

Xperia 1 ii 6.5 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
Z Ultra 6.4 inches, 112.9 cm2 (~68.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Xperia 1 ii 1644 x 3840 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~643 ppi density)
Z ultra 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~344 ppi density)

Ania, 16 May 2020Sony,please build the same body phone again.If you will,i w... moreThey have it is the Xperia 1 II

• Ania

Sony,please build the same body phone again.If you will,i will love you forever:)

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020This is 4g phone? Yes

This is 4g phone?

• Josh V

I remember having this phone. It looks cool when bezel thickness are still not a thing. Nowadays, this phone looks like a crap.But still useful as a car seat tv-ish.

• Trevor Javier

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2020but still does it have a fingerprint scanner or not?? No, it does not have a fingerprint scanner, it was released in 2013.

but still does it have a fingerprint scanner or not??

• Ania

OHMZ, 22 Nov 2019Sometimes the battery deteriorate too fast due to bad usage... moreyes,I agree,but my point is if the phone is made in 2013,the battery might be kind of old too...

• BASSstarlet

OHMZ, 22 Nov 2019Sometimes the battery deteriorate too fast due to bad usage... moreHow its possible to overcharge since the phone controls the charging procedure?

Endymion Rosli , 01 Nov 2019It's still the best phablet phone ever since came until now... moreAbsolutely correct.. My love for this phone is still strong.. This phone will always remain unique.

Ania, 10 Oct 2019I would love to buy Sony Xperia Z Ultra from Ebay,i still s... moreSometimes the battery deteriorate too fast due to bad usage..one of the biggest mistakes is to overcharge the phone or use a charger with different ratings.. Imei only gives the full details of the phone in general but not the battery itself..the Z ultra battery is not that good but can survive like a day with minimum usage..heavy gaming consume it's power too fast due to its power hungry processor + the big screen size which also dissipate alot of light and also depends on the temperatures of the place you are living, high temperature environment makes the phone overheat too quickly which in return affects the battery.

• Endymion Rosli

It's still the best phablet phone ever since came until now.can play game ML and PUBG In medium quality.such Xperia 10 plus are better but the design are suck.i hope Sony designers can make this concept back to famous Xperia z family.

• Ania

I would love to buy Sony Xperia Z Ultra from Ebay,i still see them for sale.My old Experia was made in China in 2013 and survived till now.So recently i bought one made in Malysia,but there was a battery issue,i think might be the old supply?Anyone knows how to buy newer model with good battery?Does Imei number tells the date of phone production?

Alas my xperia z ultra screen cracked. Been 6 years & dropped so many times but worked just like new.

• TheGingerSage

It may not be the best for photos but with the API being Jellybean through Lollipop plus the Snapdragon 800 I may have found the next best audio engine capable of competing with my custom hd audio Galaxy S⁴

• Thrashed

AnonD-676693, 06 Jan 2018I'm aware that a 128GB SD CARD will work. Anyone able to u... moreThe last support for SD Card was only 64 bit... but not recommended... Im using 32 gb only...