Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Sony Xperia Z Ultra

• Endymion Rosli

It's still the best phablet phone ever since came until now.can play game ML and PUBG In medium quality.such Xperia 10 plus are better but the design are suck.i hope Sony designers can make this concept back to famous Xperia z family.

• Ania

I would love to buy Sony Xperia Z Ultra from Ebay,i still see them for sale.My old Experia was made in China in 2013 and survived till now.So recently i bought one made in Malysia,but there was a battery issue,i think might be the old supply?Anyone knows how to buy newer model with good battery?Does Imei number tells the date of phone production?

Alas my xperia z ultra screen cracked. Been 6 years & dropped so many times but worked just like new.

• TheGingerSage

It may not be the best for photos but with the API being Jellybean through Lollipop plus the Snapdragon 800 I may have found the next best audio engine capable of competing with my custom hd audio Galaxy S⁴

• Thrashed

AnonD-676693, 06 Jan 2018I'm aware that a 128GB SD CARD will work. Anyone able to use a ... moreThe last support for SD Card was only 64 bit... but not recommended... Im using 32 gb only...

• TrasheD

I have this phone now and been use this kind of phone for 3 years start before im married and no i have 2 kids... Well it still awesome and perfect for the gamers.. Game like free fire and pubg are in medium or low graphic are perfect.. Mobile legend work perfectly and its its build for the Phone Gamers.. Even it was old or build in 2013 but think it still can support the 2018-2019 gamer..
Well done Sony.. Plus with the Ram only 2gb it capability were about 4gbram for smartphone now days..
Still did not change the battery and it still in good intact.. Plus using the casing like
Devil Case make this look more gorgoues.. Try it out... I got the silver one..

I have a Xperia Z Ultra and its actually good for gaming
For gamers i recommend this phone
But for people who loves taking photos i dont recommend this to you
And also the phone Heats up fast when there are too many apps running
Battery life can last half a day Depends on what apps your using
And yes it can Run Pubg (Low and Medium Graphics) but some are able to run HD

• Albert

It's an.old model u have to reduce the price , Rs , 16000/ - we can not still effort it,

• Albert

Actually it's an old model they h

• gamelist

jefri jeje, 21 Dec 2018i want to buy this phone now, but how about performance game 201... more
I have the same device and it is very powerful even nowadays it is able to run pubg (graphic low or medium) without being the lite version but the snapdragon will warm up a little bit faster

• jefri jeje

i want to buy this phone now, but how about performance game 2018 (Pub G or FreeFire) and baterry?

Sorry, no, this phone is not for me.

• Kladuo

I own this mobile its too strong with games

• Sab

sprung, 29 Aug 2018Still can't believe this phone came out over 5 years ago. Conti... moreI agree. This phone was great 5 years ago, I use it ever since, mostly as a secondary device. As you said perfect in the bed reading news. I never changed the battery it's still working fine.

• Z Ultra

Does this C6802 model in India support 4g?

• Riki*

we play pub g on this mobile z ultra ? reply plzzz

Still can't believe this phone came out over 5 years ago. Continues to look absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful Sony build quality. I supplemented mine with an official Sony CP12 battery case to give me even more life on the road.

The magnetic charging is a great alternative to keep your micro USB port intact.

Large , bright screen. Bezels for days. FM radio that doesn't rely on internet connection.

Granted the cameras are terrible. No flash for low light conditions either.

This is still my go-to device for late night media consumption at home in bed. Easier to hold than my tablets and lovely display. Can't ever see myself getting rid of this anytime soon.

Love this cellphone, it have survived my clumsy hands for the past 4 years!

• Javier

Remurie, 21 Jul 2018Is this phone worth to buy on 2018? and can it play more latest ... morePerformance is very good but the camera is very bad even though it's 1080p so i won't recommend you this phone mate..

• Mazen

Remurie, 21 Jul 2018Is this phone worth to buy on 2018? and can it play more latest ... morethe latest Official version 5.0.2 but if u install Custom firmware 6.x or 7.x it will work grat