Spice Mi-498 Dream Uno

Spice Mi-498 Dream Uno

• anupam

Manoj, 07 Jan 2018If anybody's spice phone is not turning on ,there might be a sof... morehow to flash it , i have downloaded rom and flash tool but it is not detecting ..

• Vishal

I'm brought it last 3years ago
I update into marshmellow now
it was suddenly get hot and damage in battery
but it was not in hang and its speed is ooosam
but some times some app will show unfortunally can't open and some time when using net suddenly it will shut down and shut on automatically
Now my phone's problem is very hot and damage in battery

• mohan

i forgot my screen openig pattern/password. how to reopen it for using.pl.help

• Manoj

If anybody's spice phone is not turning on ,there might be a software problem.Just flash the phone with the software it will work just fine.
Did the same, phone is working just fine from the last 3 years.
Yeah the battery is not available ,just search some local small mobile stores not the big ones they might have.If u Online purchase the battery I m not sure if that will fit.Try Micromax Android one battery I think that might fit.Hope this helps!

• sandy

please don't buy this phone I warn you before u buy it.
Unless you would be in lost,this phone have software problem and also battery damage problem see all comments have this same problem of phone not start.

cell battery of spice dream Uno Mi-498 phone is not available where to find it?

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2017My spice dream uno h is dead can't turn on . can any one suggest... moreMy mi498 is not starting up

My spice dream uno h is dead can't turn on . can any one suggest solution

• Mona

• Rocky

vibhas amar, 15 Jul 2016I have spice Mi-498 i tried to do factory reset but it is asking... moreHey did u solve that problem. Can u pls suggest me

• Darshan

I am using dream uno since 2 yrs I played GTA games till now I didn't experience hanging

please help me

• adirockyou

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2017my spice phone cant turn on..no damage in device. aftr press the... moreshit happens , believe me , My spice dream uno{ marshmallow android 6.01 } was hanging in boot animation after hard reset also , i was not able to reset , nothing working , then i take it to a mobile shop , he asked 200 and install lolipop , now it is as new , dont try to repair it yourself , just take it to technician and don't waste time ....

my spice phone cant turn on..no damage in device. aftr press the power button the spice logo display..then still continue the logo..pls help me

• bharat

my Spice Mi-498 Dream Uno after one or two month will not working then fleshing and rebooting then start but this time not working pl. now what to do

• Aman

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2016Help me ! I am not getting any Android update for Noughat ! How u update

• Anwar sekhe

Arockstar, 16 Oct 2015I update 6.0 but problem is battery drain quickly and phone heat... moreUpdete mobile 4g varsion 6.0

• a&a

AnonD-414636, 19 Feb 2017The phone is wonderful , have all the required sensors at the pr... moreBuy battery of Micromax Canvas A1 or Karbonn sparkle V....
Both fits in spice dream uno...
Maxbhi is a fake site...

• a&a

sid, 21 Mar 2017in not able to get the android upadates plz anyone suggestWhat?

• a&a

Prem, 04 Feb 2017Frnds please help me mine got stuck in bootloop after updating i... moreBetter you give it to any (pro)retail store to repair....