Spice Mi-505 Stellar Horizon Pro

Spice Mi-505 Stellar Horizon Pro

• NR

I want to battery of this phone
Pls give me battery

• Rawson

I already 1 year 4 month Use MI505 spice phone but this time battery problem continue 1month but battery not available kolkata more shop. Please help me my mobile Battery Model NO - SBWB-06.

• tiki

rakesh, 21 Apr 2015hi i used this phone but he is not good battery backup is no... morehai my mobile model no is mi-500 but that battery not avelable pls update which place it is avelable.

• deepak

Hello Sir/Madam

I m using spice mi 505 from last two years,
i dont have any problum
but last three or four days my phone chraging is very slow 4 to 5 hrs on cahrging just 5 to 10 % charged

• Shail

This phone is Just "WORST"...even this company never wish to give good service..its after sale service is very POOR..even it gives no warranty..Company "BAKWAAS"

• rakesh

hi

i used this phone but he is not good battery backup is not good , i purchase this mobile home shoping.
my mobile batery is dead but new batery is not avaible any where pls arrange any person

• rocky

pranav, 17 Dec 2014The real fact u told the camera is really bad & company tell... more
i want purchase this phone on home shop 18. this phone is best phone with compare micromax, karbbon but this phone camera 5mp is not good perfome picture is not clear & same time hanging problum

• pranav

herojit thoudam, 03 Mar 2014Camera 5mp Is like VGA image, and flash Is also not good poor. P... moreThe real fact u told the camera is really bad & company telling there is 5Mp camera I really angry for this that eigther they are not understanding difference between 5 megapixel. It seems like purely VGA camera.

Very bad phone ..not so good as shown.
Dont buy online without cheked..
batry pro,camera pro,flip cover pro,service pro.all accesaries pro...no available accesary in the service centre.waste of time asking them.

• Ajit

MI-505 Very Pathetic phone with very low battery back-up. Post sales service is also very poor. in 5 months my Phone got repaired three times.

• skkapoor

The Fhone is not good as as per battery,Touch and other matter but if u get all things in this price so you have to copromise because look wise it ids good forget other thing.

• skkapoor

White flip cart is not available in Spice Hot shop also plz tell me any abody from i get

Where can I buy white filp cover for this fone its not available in the market please help me do not take my comment in easy way its very very important. ......

• RANJIT 09937772547

HI FRIEND
I AM RANJIT
Im using this phone since last two months. Build quality of the phone is very good. Call quality and signal are fantastic. As for as battery back up is concerned i keep both the sims on. One sim continuously on 3g with data connection on it gives full day battery backup. And its at par with the best phones available in the market. Speed of 3g is very good. Camera quality is also above average. The only negative point is its music quality. At high volumes sound gets distorted. Overall it is a very good phone. I highly recommend to buy this mobile if your budget is around RS 6000 . One more thing to mention, it never hanged in last two months of my usage.

• suresh

Mi505flap cover not available hear so pl. Send to available flip cover lections.

• sureshkumar

My mobile says lots of time remove battary but serviceng center people not responding pls help only 5months old so please help

• TAPASH SARKAR

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2014I want to replace my battery, where can i get one ?thnks

I want to replace my battery, where can i get one ?

• Bhupendra

Jay, 05 Oct 2013Tell me vertion of spice 505 You can see the verson.you go to phone setting and then chose about phone

Anu, 20 Feb 2014One of the worst purchase of my life. Once you go to servicde ce... moreThanks for informing. Loss of money prevented. Otherwise advertisement make me fool.