Spice Smart Pulse (M-9010)

Spice Smart Pulse (M-9010)

• Rohiy

best watch

• Takaz

Is it compatible to redmi note 3??

• sekhar

how can i get the battery to replace for my spice smart pulse m-9010, model-SXB-16 Lithium ion battery ?

• osman

kanishka, 20 Aug 2016I have recieved my watch today 2:00 pm and now it is 9:30pm and ... morereturn it

• Denn

This device was 2yrs old and I hope to spice to upgrade it... How about wifi, 3g, long battery life

• kanishka

I have recieved my watch today 2:00 pm and now it is 9:30pm and still i am unable to make its power on . I already recharged its battery for 5 hrs. Can any body tell me whar to do.

• King

This Smart Pulse Watch is good. This Battery for Removable Battery. Now Spare Battery not available in the Market

• shantabai

i have bought this watch before one week,,,,,but within a week it has got spoiled. very bad watch i have ever seen.....plz don"t buy this watch feeling to cry aloud....bcz my money got wasted.....now i dont have any money to eat food , im so hungry...plz give me food...

• aamir

canon we use adobe reader on it and read books

I already brought Spice Pulse. and it fabulous. We can use it exactly like a phone, sometimes quite awkward but works well with separate blue tooth hands-free. It is Java based and there is removable battery as you have denied both this in your description. pls correct. Best part is Its made in India.

• MONU

can i talk from watch

Yes Pravin.
Device support dual sim. So you can always make N number of calls anytime. (y)

• Majid

I want to by this watch

• jay

Pravin , 25 Sep 2015Can we make call from this watch? I don't have smartphone? So ... moreYes

• Vijay

Morethan Good for the price what you pay.

• vinu

good wach

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2015What response .nice watch...>>>>i use this watch......its very cool

• raftarrrrrrrrrrr

Pravin , 25 Sep 2015Can we make call from this watch? I don't have smartphone? So ... moreyes

• Pravin

Can we make call from this watch?
I don't have smartphone?
So i m looking to buy this watch
Plz help me