T-Mobile G1

T-Mobile G1

• tito

What the reason this model not detect simm card any.

• moses

why is it dat i can t install application on my phone some help pls, not even operemini../

• raghu

i'm not getting the option for bluetooth either for sending or receiving bluetooth is turned on. but still im not accessing tthe bluetooh devices. can any one help me out???

• jerrin

SMOkin'dooBIES, 13 Aug 2011Does this phone have a port where I can put my headphones in and... moreyup.. we have only one port to and its for both charger and earphones.. hence for our bad luck.. we cannot simultaneously listen as well as charge.. :-(

• jb

bervelyn, 06 Aug 2011please my touchscreen is not working how can i do it thank you.my phone is lock white pattern code can some1 help me

• Uncle Jamil

Rowail Javaid, 02 Aug 2011Hello everyone i am a user of hTC G1, I love the functionality o... moreYou will have to root it if you want 2.3 on it so you can search on the internet for that. I dont understand what you mean by country code but if you mean by unlocking you can call tmobile or ask or in pakistan there are a bunch of people who can do this for you. I know this bcz i send a lot of phones to Pakistan bcz im from there.

SMOkin'dooBIES, 13 Aug 2011Does this phone have a port where I can put my headphones in and... moreit is on the same port where you put in your charger.

• SMOkin'dooBIES

Does this phone have a port where I can put my headphones in and listen to music ?

• bervelyn

please my touchscreen is not working how can i do it thank you.

AnonD-8495, 14 May 2011Im in the same situation have you fixed already?? You can try this.http://support.t-mobile.com/community/phone­s_data_devices/android/t-mobile_g1

• Rowail Javaid

Hello everyone i am a user of hTC G1, I love the functionality of this phone, i have a question that how can i upgrade its android to 2.3, and secondly i am having trouble with its country code of pakistan.

• KHALID SHAH

Dear All,
I am new user of HTC G-1.
Please somebody tell me that
How we could use Video Camera of G-1
&
How we can play our saved videos in this handset.
Warm Regards

• SHAILY

hey guys can u tell me hw to operate the bluetooth of this set ?

guys, i cant access the bluetooth of my T. mobile G1.Help me guys

• shania

Can my g1 update to2.2

• skullx

guys can you help me .. if you have some idea how to unlocked the codes or is there any website that i can get the unlocked codes of my G1 this originate from US.. thanks a lot guys..

• FreddiDog

It is possible to upgrade, I just did. Took significant part of a weekend but I am slow. http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Main_Page

• jerrin

Ahsan Bhat, 13 Jul 2011Can G1 mobile be upgraded from 2.1 to 2.2Dude.. can g1 be upgraded upto 2.1?? Plees reply..

• don

Ahsan Bhat, 13 Jul 2011Can G1 mobile be upgraded from 2.1 to 2.2Comes with 1.6......can it be upgraded to 2.1 or 2.2?

• Real Ni**a

Son its 2011. Get a new phone.