T-Mobile HD2

T-Mobile HD2

basically a htc hd2 that's branded to t-mobile

• horsb

missy, 27 Oct 2014Hey peeps, my friend gave me this HTC T-mobile phone with no sim... morefront camera?

• missy

Hey peeps, my friend gave me this HTC T-mobile phone with no sim card or micro sd card.I charged it and turned it on and it just stayed at a menu that tells me to slide or tap and it has a lock symbol on it and it wont do anything and i want to activate it and use it. it is a windows phone, so basicly im asking what i can do to this phone to make it work at least for wifi. can somebody help me please

• PABLO

am having problem with my hd2 t mobile double sim card screen touch base band version maul. 10a.w10.48.mp.v5.f1,2011/01/2716:48 pls howdo i get new screen torch complet

• PABLO

where do i get the screen touch

• CEO

Nikhil, 16 Feb 2014how can i change my windows to andorid please suggest me..Here bro;

Nikhil, 16 Feb 2014how can i change my windows to andorid please suggest me..Buy a new phone

• Nikhil

FreeBird , 07 Jul 2012I advice to change this windows system to android.. i made this ... morehow can i change my windows to andorid please suggest me..

• imran

after i installed 4.0.2 the phone has become slow & when i use net it hangs it happens quite often can any1 plz help me.

• lashope

my t mobile hd2 wifi and bluetooth signal was so weak plz help ..

check out xda-developers.com - go look for the HD2's section

• brizzzzy

how to change to android, i need links that WORK!

Still looking for one in good condition. It is one of my grails I would take one with android on it. Still have not found one yet. I use to sell them when they where new.

• nyiah

How Do You Download Thinqs On This Phine ,?

• Watson

Ihave HTC HD 2 & i install Ice-cream sandwith & can Anybody Tell me This fone is supported video calling in Android system..

• SAAZ

I convert this fone windows to Android ice-cream sandwitch 4.04 Working Excellent.. If u wnt to Convert to Android pls Search in Youtube How to convery Htc HD2 windows to ice-cream sandwich 4.0.4 then watch video and scroll down in video u can watch software download links u can download and install it... Thx .....

• m_gh

This phone is legend

how to active wp7?????pliiiss

• hot girl

This phone is bad doesnt even have cupcakez HTC never again!!111one!!

• Joelsky

Someone have the preloaded sd card with the movies & other stuff?