TCL 20S

TCL 20S

• straight talk

Dose this phone work with straight talk I literally can fid anywhere if it do or not

• dude

user1, 23 Aug 2021you kinda got you ram and mixed up....mixed up ram and what

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2021It's a great overall package: great screen with image ... moreI agree with you. I was looking at the TCL 20S first and then the TCL 20 Pro 5G... and then the Pixel 5a 5G. I almost bought the Pixel until I read about the overheating issues although that would not impact me as I don't shoot much video.
TCL 20S at $250 vs $530 for the Pro 5G model? Double the money and I am just a casual user so the 20S might be better for me.
How important is 5G if 4G is working for me and I am connected to WiFi most of the time?

Phoneforyou300, 09 Jul 2021Dont buy it because 4gb storage and 128mb ram4GB RAM and 128GB storage plus SD card slot.

• user1

Phoneforyou300, 09 Jul 2021Dont buy it because 4gb storage and 128mb ramyou kinda got you ram and mixed up....

It's a great overall package: great screen with image enhancement, stereo speakers, ample storage, huge two-day battery and NFC. And it's unlocked. For $250 you can't get better than that. You can import phones from China but you'd be gambling with bands/coverage. I did that before, got tired of it.

• Joe

gringo, 29 Jun 2021redmi note 8 2019 had slightly better specs than this at lo... moreIt is going to sell well in the USA where TCLs get advertised a lot, is one of the not many unlocked alternatives that don't cost an arm and a leg (And selling your soul to your carrier) and have better connection than other brands. But does it have a chance to get a good market share in Europe? I don't think so.

Dont buy it because 4gb storage and 128mb ram

• pedro

lesonoeu, 29 Jun 2021why would you ever buy a 2019 phone when theres poco x3 pro... morethe battery life is horrible? I don't see how that is possible.

lesonoeu, 04 Jul 2021yes it is. I agree, but still not recommending to buy a 201... moreLol you took the words right outta my mouth. I was gonna say "2019 called, they want their phone back".

Eeeee, 04 Jul 2021the thing is even though the xiaomi's, redmi's an... moreyes it is. I agree, but still not recommending to buy a 2019 phone.

lesonoeu, 29 Jun 2021why would you ever buy a 2019 phone when theres poco x3 pro... morethe thing is even though the xiaomi's, redmi's and poco's
hardware is the best for the price
you gotta admit the software is very very meh

gringo, 29 Jun 2021redmi note 8 2019 had slightly better specs than this at lo... morewhy would you ever buy a 2019 phone when theres poco x3 pro or x3? No 120hz, outdated OS, the battery life is horrible

• gringo

redmi note 8 2019 had slightly better specs than this at lower price !

useless in 2021 ... even for entry level !