TECNO Camon 11

TECNO Camon 11

• SOBBS

My camon 11 ,always tell me "dials has stopped or "app has closed" working whenever I tap to open the dialer...what could be the problem?

• Philla

Anonymous, 07 May 2020Please people how can i fix my back camera showing back and whiteSame here. Pls provide quick solution.

• Meshach

My tecno camon hotspot cant be enabled. Any particular reason why?

What do i do

My camon 11 just go off all of a sudden but when I plug the charger the led light pop up, but never show battery charging if I try to on it is not coming up, what could be the problem please??

• phyl

my phone has network problems. cant use it on 2g and 3g network

• Ajijaye

Necky, 29 Apr 2020My battery is not staying long anymore , what am I going to... moreMy battery is not staying so long

• Austine

Pes 2020 doesn't work on camon 11,why?

• MR SHEF

Branson, 03 Jun 2020In your data settings you, or someone who used the phone, h... moreMy camera is not that clear, it looks like black and white
The phone as a whole,is like black and white I don't understand
Can someone explain how it works...

• Elijah jones

Whats the price for this camon 11

• User 55

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2020Mine too... Its do badAre all your notifications enabled in your settings? You can go to Settings - Apps and notifications) and check there. Also check in Phone Master. I experienced the same problem the first few days I had this phone and it was really annoying. Turns out my notifications where controlled by Phone Master, so I changed them in the apps settings. Hope this helps 🙏

• User 55

Rama, 22 Jul 2019Can tecno camon 11 play PUBG?Mine plays perfect on medium settings. I have a 32 + 3 gb. Just make sure you have good internet connection 👍

Anonymous, 26 May 2020Games are slow on the phone with all the high specs I can'... moreMe too bro

• Branson

Anonymous, 30 May 2020How can i cancel data usage,i have data and i cant browse c... moreIn your data settings you, or someone who used the phone, had set a limit on how much data can be used for the month or the week. So no matter how much data you have it will still not allow you to use more until you turn the capping data setting off. Maybe go to settings and look at the very top there should be a search bar. Try searching for "data limit" or even "data usage" then just browse around in that section of the settings until you find the DATA USAGE LIMIT.

How can i cancel data usage,i have data and i cant browse cause it says data usage full i don't know what else to do

My canon 11 , has no full screen specification, it always say no enough memory when I have only used 3%of the storage

Games are slow on the phone with all the high specs
I can't pls games with a 3GB ram phone
Snapchat doesn't also work on my phone
Its annoying

Always have pop up message whenever i try calling directly from contact.. "Select yout identity before using this activity"

Using tecno spark

• Tygger

My cammon 11 is showing no service yet an in a place with network

My camon 11 ,always tell me "dials has stopped working whenever I tap to open the dialer...what's up!!!

My camon 11 has not been updating. What can I do?