Tecno Camon 12

Tecno Camon 12

• Taperveil

Memusi Fred, 10 Apr 2021Yes, plays well. Currently playing GTA both San Andreas and... morePlays Pubg mobile without lags

Hilehry, 06 Nov 2020My Sim is a 4G Sim, however when I turn on my data, it usua... moreI'm experiencing this same issue on my Tecno Camon 12 and that's why I'm here for any solution available. If you have any, please help me

Yes, plays well. Currently playing GTA both San Andreas and vice city with 2.5GB and 1.4 GB respectfully. Nice phone

Please can the camon 12 play asphalt 9. I want to know the specs of the phone

• JACK

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2021When I make calls, the screen goes off. Please what is the ... morethat is how smart phones do now

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021My phone is showing number busy when ever an incoming calls... moredial these two codes
#33*0000# And
#35*0000#

• Kpokpo v

How is camon 12

Princess Dee, 01 Sep 2020U av to wipe ur phone ...dats d only solution...n after doi... moreMy phone is showing number busy when ever an incoming calls is coming tecno camon 12 when do I do

Abbey , 05 Mar 2021Camon 12How is camon 12

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2021Hello guys i want to buy tecno cammon 12 Pls is it avisabl... moreThere are better phones for the price lime realme 5i or redmi 9

Hello guys i want to buy tecno cammon 12
Pls is it avisable for for me to go for it

• Abbey

Usama, 07 Feb 2021My camon 12 when I make call the screen turn off Pls solv... moreCamon 12

• Precisely

My device is stuck on the start page and it's flicking, I can't do anything or type my password. Help

Bethmeka, 15 Feb 2021Whenever i dial a number to make a call my phone will go bl... moreSensor is not bad. That's how it is. Sometimes screen shows while on call. Sometimes it doesn't.

Your phone is okay.

Ejah de first, 30 Jan 2021When I make call the screen light will off, if am try to pr... moreWhen I make calls, the screen goes off. Please what is the solution?

• Omobolanle

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2021Go to settings and turn off inadverent mode, that's th... moreI have tried it. It is not working

• Omobolanle

Anytime I have Missed call it does not notify me and also if I place a call the screen will go off blind until it end by itself mean while the advertently mode is off.

• KeMo kip

Ejah de first, 30 Jan 2021When I make call the screen light will off, if am try to pr... moreI have same issue hope the company must give reasons enough,

• Bethmeka

Whenever i dial a number to make a call my phone will go blind until the call ends before my phone turns on. I think the phone sensor is bad. I need help.