Tecno Camon 16 Premier

Tecno Camon 16 Premier

• Klinklin

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2021It's a good phone but is it still availableDon't buy pls bcuz, ur finger print will stop working and disappear from ur phone later

It's a good phone but is it still available

• St. Maz

Disappointed with picture quality

I am using this phone for 7 months. I was getting the feeling for quite a while. Now I'm pretty sure that my phone is getting bended. What I mean is, it's no longer 90°. It got slopped in the middle. I didn't expect it.

• Dr Temi

Temity, 14 Sep 2021Best phone have using it over 6month now, very good battery... moreCanon 16premire best of the best of canon phone, go and buy this phone you will not regret it.....good phone ever canon 16

• The best

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2021Sir confirm me please does this model support autocall i wa... moreYes it has built-in auto call recorder too.
And record quality is also good.
You can record call by manually tapping and also with fingerprint scanner.

NSR, 19 Sep 2021Using this phone for 4 days. Good sides: 1. Built in call... moreSir confirm me please does this model support autocall i want to buy ..

Using this phone for 4 days.
Good sides:
1. Built in call Recorder with no honest voice massage.
2. Good battery life.
3. Good display.
4. Good design and finishing.
5. So many features.
6. Voice quality is upper class.
7. Best Night mode camera for a mid range Mobile.
8. Selfie camera is one of the best in class.
9. Can record portrait video on both camera.
10. Good choice in price considering.

Bad sides :
1. Very big in size and cannot type by one hand.
2. Rear camera is not as good as 64 MP in day light photo. Most of the time can't produce accurate color and washed out. Dynamic range is also average quality.
3. WiFi signal is poor quality.
4. No stereo Speaker!

Does This Phone Have Built In Call Recorder ?
Does It Allow Fingerprint To Start Call Record ?
Please Help ...

• Temity

Nelly, 21 Jun 2021tecon camon 16 is one of the best tecon phone ever Yes best phone 2021

8gig ram, 128gig, 64mp camera

• Temity

Ramsey, 30 Jun 2021Pliz I want to buy this phone but before I need some people... moreBuy it,. Is a good phone

• Temity

Ramsey, 30 Jun 2021Pliz I want to buy this phone but before I need some people... moreBest phone have using it over 6month now, very good battery life, very very fast, good for game, good camera.
The phone is perfect in everything

Is it over weight? Please anyone tell.

Royzay, 20 Jun 2021Well, said bro 👌💯U are correct...

Ramsey, 11 Jul 2021Thanks for the highlights, you know I have been using a 500... moreNo that's not true it is a very long lasting battery phone

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2021Please is tecno spark 7T a good phone,does it has bright cameraYeah it is a good phone and it does have a good camera my classmate father just bought one and according to him now, it is the best gaming phone ever made by Tecno.

Ramsey, 11 Jul 2021Thanks for the highlights, you know I have been using a 500... morePlease is tecno spark 7T a good phone,does it has bright camera

• Zainy

Satan, 06 Jul 2021Samsung have 400+ ppi that can zoom in 8x more in any pic ... morePrice difference bro