Tecno Camon 19 Pro

Tecno Camon 19 Pro

• Realest
  • 02 Oct 2022

At that price with a mediatek chipset and poor screen protection.. Sheer rubbish

• F
    • Fahad
    • 2Tu
    • 29 Sep 2022

I am a new user of tecno can please anyone tell me what are the software updates scenario in tecno like we get timely updates or not?

• Hawas
      • NXN
      • 28 Sep 2022

Seemingly it is good! Thus I need to purchase it. How can I get it?

• D
        • De Saint
        • 24 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2022I just don't know why people are so rude on the intern... moreInfact all tecno phones are great am a fan of tecno

• 24 Sep 2022

In Nigeria it's about 280$ for 8gb/256Gb What's the price in Ethiopia please 🇪🇹 ?

• 19 Sep 2022

I just don't know why people are so rude on the internet
            I have used a tecno phone that has only 2 and 4gb ram
            And it is very solid, not to talk of 8gb ram and a powerful processor, you people are so ungrateful...
            My advice is: go ahead and buy a phone that fits you and your budget of it's an iphone or Samsung device you like go ahead and buy it if you can... don't come here and say offensive things that will discourage others...

• 18 Sep 2022

charlie , 15 Sep 2022but that is already your cell phone suddenly came to you wi... moreI don't know tecno can afford other Gps like galileo,BDS,GLONASS.

• c
                • charlie
                • KtX
                • 15 Sep 2022

Mahmoud, 10 Sep 2022I had a camon 18 premier and it was doing great. I upgraded... morebut that is already your cell phone suddenly came to you with failures, because in itself it is a good team

• M

• M
                    • Mahmoud
                    • 0mK
                    • 10 Sep 2022

I had a camon 18 premier and it was doing great. I upgraded my phone to camon 19 pro. The worst phone I've ever used. Notifications for all app stop working evreryday on the same time at 5:00 pm. I restart the phone and it starts working again.

• JEt
                      • 08 Sep 2022

Xer, 03 Sep 2022This phone have sd card ,,just only flip the card slot and ... moreIve discovered this on camon 19 its also available on camon 19 pro??

• J
                        • Joe
                        • XIa
                        • 06 Sep 2022

Rene Dollar, 20 Jul 2022I still prefer my Camon 17 pro,the is no big difference bet... moreWhat about the software.

• fsV
                          • 04 Sep 2022

DJ SOUM, 11 Aug 2022I buy Camon 19 PRO but it doesn't have NFC . I can... moreWhat's NFC pls

• X
                            • Xer
                            • I@a
                            • 03 Sep 2022

This phone have sd card ,,just only flip the card slot and it will reveal the slot for sdx

• T
                              • TVV
                              • 7tW
                              • 02 Sep 2022

Khussein78, 29 Aug 2022Great Machine. It has a Dedicated External Card port. Just... moreBut the spec says, No external card support!!!!!

• 01 Sep 2022

Does the camon 19 have the slow motion feature?

Great Machine.
                                  It has a Dedicated External Card port. Just turn the other side of the Sim card plate.

• A
                                    • 26 Aug 2022

Bright8430, 05 Aug 2022This is a good phone and it's better than some iphones Probably some iphone like 6s and 7 sha

• L
                                      • Lim Dillionaire
                                      • 21 Aug 2022

I'll be getting my next week, hopefully

• Nu6
                                        • 20 Aug 2022

Bought mine the Mondrian color 179500# loving the phone like no other.