Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G

Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G

1 month into use now, impressive hardware. I've upgraded to Android 13 and more impressed... BUT, we can do without the forced apps and adverts built into the os.
I've got 256gb ROM and 64gb SD.
The camera shuts off as the device easily overheats especially in the tropics, no longer a problem in the cold countries.
I'm especially glad for the NFC.

It is impressive that the phone has 5G and a good battery life but an IPS LCD display and 1080p for the rear camera now that is disappointing TECNO!!!

• s
      • sbmaya7969
      • hyw
      • 01 Jan 2023

U should stop imposing apps on us which keep interrupting what ever you do. Give respect to your phones that way.

• Moses
        • hyw
        • 01 Jan 2023

Please improve your display. Stop putting interrupting apps like scooper and those others which keep downloading unwanted apps.

• N
          • Naser
          • pvT
          • 29 Dec 2022

I just bought it last night, I didn't used it yet
          but I was convinced with the specifications and quality compared to the price
          and one friend recommend it to me so decided to buy it.

• xjH
            • 28 Dec 2022

Greatest thing in my life

• o
              • omzig
              • GX3
              • 27 Dec 2022

22,000 Rs for this??!
              add 3,000 Rs and buy Realme 9 Pro+ or Edge 30 or something...

• E
                • Elrondel
                • NuU
                • 29 Nov 2022

For 2022 some specs are no longer feasible tbh!!! They need to upgrade and stop selling overpriced piece of crap over and over again wt different name

• Mars
                  • 7Pw
                  • 21 Oct 2022

Where is your location

• A
                    • Akame
                    • Nut
                    • 13 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2022I don't know why you all are downgrading this phone Te... moreThey are focusing on the African and Indian markets yet they fail to deliver higher brightness on their devices... 500nits is unacceptable

• N
                      • Nick
                      • fqF
                      • 11 Oct 2022

Dee, 19 Sep 2022I have being using Tecno phones since the 2011, they'v... moreWow order tecno camon15 for me

• r
                        • rRadD
                        • XS8
                        • 03 Oct 2022

This phone is awesome... Could have been cheaper though.

• S
                          • Shehzad
                          • sUv
                          • 02 Oct 2022

FATHER OF ANDROID, 19 Sep 2022these low end android phones would have been worth an atten... moreShould work on oled display and more then 1080p resolution nothing els we need from you guys better display with big battery that's it.. Work on it plz

• D
                            • Dee
                            • mxK
                            • 19 Sep 2022

I have being using Tecno phones since the 2011, they've never disappoint me. Am using camon 16 pre at the moment, I just ordered Pro 19 5g. One for me and other for my wife.

these low end android phones would have been worth an attention if they would bring oled technology to their screens and ditching that chin bezel at the bottom would be an added advantage

• X5u
                                • 19 Sep 2022

I don't know why you all are downgrading this phone Tecno and Infinix are the only companies that produce their devices specifically for Africans who can't spend too much money just to buy a phone why other companies like apple and Samsung don't care at all... All they care about is trying to be the number one phone company in the world no matter the cost...
                                If not for tecno the number of android phone users in Africa will be very little.

• fnG

• 11 Sep 2022

Tecno camon 19 pro 5g

• mFd
                                      • 08 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2022I have had so many phones, iphone, Motorola, Samsung etc. B... moreDoes the phone project directly without using projector?

• fs%
                                        • 03 Sep 2022

I have had so many phones, iphone, Motorola, Samsung etc. But Techno is the best of them so far. Some times expensive does not mean quality or reliability. 2018 I bought my first Tecno phone, specifically Tecno Camon 12 pro. It was a love at first site. I love the phone so much that from 2018 till now, I still have the phone. I recently bought the Camon 19 pro and it is exceptional. The build quality, apps and features are all great. I love my Tecno Camon phones so much that I promise to keep using Tecno phones till the day I died!