Tecno Phantom 8

Tecno Phantom 8

• G2L
  • 05 Oct 2022

My phantom 8 rejects most apps from Google play store, these apps are important to me, I can't enjoy any phone that I am using without these apps at this I don't know what to do, the phone is already boring to me now, I need help please, thanks

• A

• I
      • Ike
      • fwf
      • 23 Jul 2022

Prettyronny, 15 Jul 2022I ❤️ everything about the phone, especially the screen auth... moreYou can Get the screen if you order online... Some Nigerian stores like J*Mia have it.

• P
          • Prettyronny
          • Nu7
          • 15 Jul 2022

I ❤️ everything about the phone, especially the screen authentication...but my screen is faulty,and am unable to get new one because is not available in Nigeria.as am told.

The Video maxes out at 1080P, And it's not an OIS Camera. There's an 18W fast charger in the box, but the phone charges at a max of 11W (8.5V, 1.3A).

It's a Good phone.

• M
              • Miracle
              • r3H
              • 16 May 2022

It was released in 2017 GSMARENA. It's Mtk6757CD.
              Sony IMX376 Front cam (F/2.0), imx 386(F/2.0) back cam, S5k3m3 (F/2.6), HiOS3.0. It has Fast Charging using MTK Pump Express. (10W or so, I measured 11W+ )
              ❤️ It's a Flagship/Midranger.

• A
                • Andrew
                • Nu3
                • 12 May 2022

My Tecno phantom have a problem there is -1to my battery what can I do and I can even charge it

• Nu6
                  • 02 Apr 2022

My changing point is faulty. Where can get it repaired?

• Z
                    • ZiiUno
                    • r39
                    • 10 Mar 2022

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2022im having problems with the battery the percentage is not g... moreIt's possible you're using it in demo mode. Go to the developer options and disable demo mode (if it's activated).

• fr%
                      • 08 Feb 2022

im having problems with the battery the percentage is not going down wen its on 100% i can even use it till it switches off whilst it is still on 100% ,what could be the problem?

• S
                        • Steve ireri
                        • NXP
                        • 01 Dec 2021

The functionality is so good. Nothing to be compared with the moribund camons and sparks. The best I've ever had.

• Nue
                          • 17 Nov 2021

Vico, 07 Nov 2021Is the phone I am currently using it's good, I Need i... morePls the battery how long is it suppose to last?

Outdated phone...

• b
                                • babs
                                • CSS
                                • 22 Sep 2021

the OS does not support upgrade

• M
                                  • Mr unknown
                                  • rra
                                  • 01 Jul 2021

Kay, 04 May 2020I have a problem with my Tecno Phantom 8 it is notre workin... moreIf my guess is correct you tried to hand reset it and you messed up note that not all you tube videos of hand reset work 😂now you need to reset it with a PC it's quite easy less than 5 min if you are experienced enough 😊

• K
                                    • KING DUMA
                                    • XBA
                                    • 13 Apr 2021

Please i need the touch pad and back cover

• wGr
                                      • 28 Mar 2021

I like it I have used for three years but still working good as before!!!

• Raphael