TECNO Phantom 9

TECNO Phantom 9

• Danny

A phone is good but it's battery is low

• jeflucy

the phone is good enough to extence the functions are well capable indeed,but the battery is lower it suppose to be 6000mAh because of android version,internet browser...6GB RAM that is enough to flat the battery between 2 to 3hours down...so it to be advance more at the battery point,but the rest of the phone function are greatest.

• Alagaalbarka

I am one of Techno lovers, I bought my phantom 9 on July 22nd, which i really enjoyed throughout my Hajj period due to the enough memory space(128gb), in fact is lovely but the only issue I have with is the front camera the sharpness doesn't worth it in fact is unbelievable is 32megapixel, apart from that the phone is cheaper than the price, the battery is not bad as people think of, is the best tecno phone for now

The battery should be at least 4500 with all these memory it would have been superb

• NUBART

Morton H, 16 Nov 2019Phantom 9 has no indicator lights to alert you if you misse... moreI agree with you and that's a very big disadvantage. I bought the phone but I had to give it out as I can't come without the indication light

The Phantom 9 battery at 3500 is TOO low and small! Can't it be 7000 with all the functions it contains?

Morton H, 16 Nov 2019Phantom 9 has no indicator lights to alert you if you misse... morewhy do the torchlight goes off when the phone locks?
no indicator to alert you of missed calls or messages.

• Morton H

Phantom 9 has no indicator lights to alert you if you missed a call or if you have messages in case the screen is off. You can also never know if the phone is charging in case the screen turns off. In case these things are there pliz help me know how to activate them.

• Sourav hasan

Mediatek p35 doesn't support 32 mp camera and p35 supports only 2 rare camera of 13+13 mp..How they could include 32 mp camera in front side and triple camera in back?

The battery capacity is too low

• Holy sand

Tecno phantom 9 the capcity is too low and pouvoir 3 plus better than it seif

Ihisha, 25 Oct 2019BEFORE YOU BUY PHANTOM 9 CONSIDER THIS I have had Phantom ... moreGet yourself iPhone 11 bro😀

The Media , 31 Oct 2019What of Tecno Pouvoir 3 plus? Is it better than Tecno Phantom 9?The battery capacity is very low than I expected

Ihisha, 25 Oct 2019BEFORE YOU BUY PHANTOM 9 CONSIDER THIS I have had Phantom ... moreThank you for your comments on Tecno phantom 9 They are very helpful and they merit consideration by the serious buyer. Most comments highlight the high, (or low) camera pixels with very little consideration of the quality of the pictures produced. However most users just snap and are content with results which photographers like you would find unsatisfactory. Your comments are really information-- laden

• Nat

Ihisha, 25 Oct 2019BEFORE YOU BUY PHANTOM 9 CONSIDER THIS I have had Phantom ... more1. You can turn off the ads by the launcher, it's in the settings
2. The screen is AMOLED and that is why it isn't bright in daylight unlike LCD screens which use a backlight to lighten up.

• The Media

Ihisha, 25 Oct 2019BEFORE YOU BUY PHANTOM 9 CONSIDER THIS I have had Phantom ... moreWhat of Tecno Pouvoir 3 plus? Is it better than Tecno Phantom 9?

• Ihisha

Ihisha, 25 Oct 2019BEFORE YOU BUY PHANTOM 9 CONSIDER THIS I have had Phantom ... moreAbout the advert on HiOS launcher just learnt how to disable them. Long press on home screen, then go to Desktop setting, then go to 'other settings' then deselect 'application recommendation'

phantom 9 is the best tecno phone of the year if you'll ask me

BEFORE YOU BUY PHANTOM 9 CONSIDER THIS
I have had Phantom 9 the last one month, these are some of the things which may help you consider either to buy or not to buy Phantom 9. I will start with the cons: First, it comes with Android 9.0 (Pie) which is cannot be upgraded. Secondly, its Amoled screen shows over saturated photos & Videos and does not give correct white color. For pure white it appears creamish (my biggest concern as a photographer) and for shades of blue it tend to go green. Yellow is really off. If you are a photographer or designer, you cannot use this to show clients your products since the colors will really be off. Thirdly, its Corning Gorilla glass 3 is not strong enough (even Oppo A37 my second which is lower and cheaper has better screen) Fourthly, its pre-installed launcher HiOS is full of adverts (very disappointing) I had to download and pay for a another launcher. Fifthly, its battery (though not as bad as I initially feared) is only 3500 MaH and not fast charging. But it serves me fairly well with moderate browsing and countless calls during the day. Sixth, the screen is not bright enough under natural light (sunlight). Seventh, its pre-installed sms app is very bad. I had to replace it immediately
Pros: The 6GB RAM is good 128GB internal memory enough for most basic users plus it has dedicated slot to expand the memory upto 1TB (I love it). The front camera (despite color problem I mentioned above) is good enough especially in outdoor photos. Under low-light its not the best but it delivers. It has a split-screen feature which I have come to love for example, I can continue watching a -tube video as I sms or browse using a different app.
In conclusion, for its price, you get value for money especially with RAM and camera. But if you are keen to details like color and smoothness, you will find it wanting and you will soon get tired trying to install other apps to replace the ones that came with the phone.

• Larry

Elias, 24 Oct 2019I bought the phantom 9 early last month. I was torn between... moreDid bought Oppo F11 without having total knowledge about it only to find it has no specific SD card slot.