Tecno Phantom X

Tecno Phantom X

• Juice

Up till now tecno have not growne up dey dnt hv good features like order phone.
Dose this phantom x has good camera

• remperva99

Is it correct the spec 4k@60?

808, 19 Sep 2021Too pricey. Probably $250 would be ideal.Ehhh, GN1, 48mp selfie, telephoto, 90hz cost money.

• egypt

about 470 eur

Price

• Vaska

1080p@30fps???

• 808

Too pricey. Probably $250 would be ideal.

• Bong

NFC is important depending on the country you're at. The likes of China, Japan and Korea for example are high users of NFC. They use their phones for payments and tap it to purchase goods and services (especially transportation). Some European Countries are also high in NFC usage like the UK and Germany. Other countries like the USA hasn't embraced NFC technology completely with low NFC usage, so having an NFC device means nothing to them.

• Mania

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2021Pls what is NFC?Near Field Communication

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2021I wonder when tecno phones will start having NFC and other ... more NFC in phones doesn't make it premium it's actually not that practical so you shouldn't be bothered if you don't see it some smart phones.

Steve, 01 Sep 2021It's the best phone you can get, if you need a phone t... moreNah, better get the p40 pro

does it click the real picture, what is the picture quality?

I wonder when tecno phones will start having NFC and other high tech features. Even with the price of this phantom x in the market, no NFC, no infrared, not water proof, not dust proof. So what are we paying for.... 8gb ram abi or 256gb rom. Tecno should grow up.

KK, 02 Sep 2021I have the Phantom 9 and i am still enjoying it but when i ... morePls what is NFC?

• KK

I have the Phantom 9 and i am still enjoying it but when i downloaded Gpay and tried to add my debit card, i got this message ''Your device doesn't meet security standard'' simply because the phone doesn't have NFC.... I don't think i can spend another huge amount on a phone that have limited services..... So i don't need another Tecno without NFC... they will have to work on their phones not just manufacturing anything for the developing countries to buy.... just my take on this..

• jossy910

Xleeyworld , 25 Aug 2021Legends just want to know whether it can run pubg mobile on... morelol.

• Steve

D Truth, 29 Aug 2021I want to buy this phone because of d camera, because i nee... moreIt's the best phone you can get, if you need a phone that have the best camera. Trust me it's cool, you can check the specifications to see.

• Gg

H.S, 29 Aug 2021Could you give me the complete specifications about the pho... moreBy one for me

• H.S

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021Bro You r right...i buy this phone but i m not satisfy now.... moreCould you give me the complete specifications about the phone cuz I am looking to buy one and I don't want to waste my money...

• D Truth

I want to buy this phone because of d camera, because i need a phone with a good front camera, hope d front camera is as good as it look?