Tecno Pop 7 Pro

• mTZ
    • 21 Aug 2023

• xjH
      • 18 Aug 2023

Lois, 09 Aug 2023I don't know why the battery is not that last like pop5pro.Pop 5 pro is battery is the best

• 17 Aug 2023

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2023This is very true. I'm regretting it now too. Regretti... moreThe phone is absolutely Rubbish everytime its keeps dragging not responding well i regret selling of my spark 7

• XBE
          • 11 Aug 2023

Teehboi, 27 Jul 2023The phone lagg a lot I jus bought it and regretin it it ver... moreThis is very true. I'm regretting it now too. Regretting letting go of my spark 7 to get this nonsense

• L
            • Lois
            • XBA
            • 09 Aug 2023

I don't know why the battery is not that last like pop5pro.

• w
              • wales
              • B0A
              • 05 Aug 2023

Sunday kunfa , 03 Aug 2023Just got mine yesterday 2 August 2023 I love it but am not ... moreThis is a great feature of the POP 7 PRO 4GB/64GB model. The 4GB RAM can be upgraded to 7GB. You can upgrade the RAM by provisioning 3GB from the 64GB ROM i.e. the ROM would decrease by 3GB while the RAM increase by 3GB.

• S
                • Sunday kunfa
                • 03 Aug 2023

james omoding, 28 Jul 2023Can someone here tell me the price of this phone in ugx shi... moreI bought mine at 65 thousand (wholesale price)

• S
                  • Sunday kunfa
                  • 03 Aug 2023

Just got mine yesterday 2 August 2023 I love it but am not clear with the ram, what ram actually, and how can I upgrade the ram to 8ram help please

• 02 Aug 2023

ADK.pop, 11 Jul 2023I am Pop ....and I thank for being honest I will buy pop 7 ... moreAm really enjoying my pop 7 pro

• 02 Aug 2023

David , 28 Jul 2023Mine works perfectly Just got mine,and am enjoying it

• D
                        • David
                        • 84G
                        • 28 Jul 2023

Teehboi, 27 Jul 2023The phone lagg a lot I jus bought it and regretin it it ver... moreMine works perfectly

• j
                          • james omoding
                          • 28 Jul 2023

Can someone here tell me the price of this phone in ugx shillings, help me to compare it with spark 9.

• T
                            • Teehboi
                            • XBA
                            • 27 Jul 2023

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2023Is the phone pop 7pro goodThe phone lagg a lot I jus bought it and regretin it it very now I even updated everything bout it buh it still the same the pls do not buy,smooth on free fire even lagg on pop7pro,then I was using Tecno Spark 5 air it very smooth 2gb for that matter,nd still using ultra,buh when I get this pop 7 it's just lagging even PUBG mobile,fifa,cod,dream league they all lagg on it I fucking hate dis phone,now am get a camon 12

• 26 Jul 2023

it is so good

• fuf
                                • 21 Jul 2023

Can it support fortnite mobile

• A
                                  • ADK.pop
                                  • XBE
                                  • 11 Jul 2023

Fredrick, 03 Jul 2023Stop saying that pop series are rubbish they are nice thoug... moreI am Pop ....and I thank for being honest I will buy pop 7 currently using pop 5 because I love Pop🤹🤹🤹🤹🤹🤹

Simsi, 16 Jun 2023Please how good is the device I'm not really intereste... morei do not recommend pop series if you want to game.
                                    spark series are the good budget tecno device.

• F
                                      • Fredrick
                                      • 03 Jul 2023

YAB THEM , 31 Jan 2023Pop series are rubbish Stop saying that pop series are rubbish they are nice though not all of them i bought the phone it was really nice i was playing pubg in the phone

• AAX
                                        • 01 Jul 2023

Simsi, 16 Jun 2023Please how good is the device I'm not really intereste... moreThe phone lags a lot.Do not buy