Tecno Spark 5

Tecno Spark 5

• Steph-crown

My work slow when data is on

Jaden, 03 Aug 2021Techno phones ain't good That's exactly what hap... moreYou by fake tecno phone

Mine keeps on hanging and it has like 7 gb of space left

• Chucks

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2021my screen light always turn off when I dial a number even w... moreCheck your screen guard

• Jay

It is good

• Stella

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2021Mine, is that the screen goes off when a call comes in and ... moreThe same is happening to me

• Abraham

so good

• Emmanuel

Quavix, 24 Aug 2021More advncedIf you hold down your screen with your hand without it you will be able to cut your call

my screen light always turn off when I dial a number even without bringing it near my ear and until the am calling end that call I won't be able to see anything on my screen, please I need help is wasting my card every time I make call

• Quavix

More advnced

• Bicken diamond

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2021Pls , i'm planning to buy a phone next week . How much... moreIt depends on your location

• Bickendiamonds

My likes
1 if you're looking for a phone that's best fit for games, Tecno spark series is the answer
2 outstanding camera
3 Exceptional good looking phone
4 This phone is durable and affordable but most of all, it's very reliable
5 it may not come with waterproof or splash proof but unlike other phones, Tecno spark 5 really proof that it's durable enough to survive water
6 it's one of the fastest charging phones with 5000mah battery, suberb
7 fast internet
My dislikes
1 Fake low storage alert
2 Some apps may not work correctly

erick taita, 10 Jul 2021it is now becoming a disgrace to me,this phone went off an... morePls , i'm planning to buy a phone next week . How much is the tecno spark 5??

Queen, 10 Jun 2021Same here since morningEven me oo

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2021The proximity sensor is not functioning on my new phone. Si... moreMine, is that the screen goes off when a call comes in and if i dial a number and is having problem of me not hearing people until i put it loud speaker, is only 7 months old poo.

Jaden, 03 Aug 2021Techno phones ain't good That's exactly what hap... moreyes

Ay, 10 Jun 2021When I make a call through the my phone Spark 5 Pro, the ot... moreGo to your setting and click on sound and vibration and adjust your volume

can i go for one?

• Jaden

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2021 I have a tecno spark 6 .the phone is exactly two weeks ... moreTechno phones ain't good
That's exactly what happens to my friend
He just bought it and there was still enough space, but it's keeps on showing storage is running low, so he had to went back to where he bought it. And he took another phone called LETV and the phone is working perfectly than that tecno phone.

• Mj

The phone sounds faulty almost every time Im on a phone call ..maybe its network or not I don't see how to get that fixed