TECNO Spark 5 Air

TECNO Spark 5 Air

• Chris adom

Marshal, 24 Jul 2020Please how do I enable my draw over app. I can't use m... moreCan't use my bolt driver app because the draw over app is not allowing the app. How do I fix that pls...

• Marshal

Please how do I enable my draw over app. I can't use my bolt app coz of it. Please

Thanos, 30 Jun 2020I like this phone particularly because of it's size, batter... moreI can't seem to use the draw over apps feature. Says it is turn off because it slows down the phone 🤕

• Jude

TECNO's best flagship so far is the phantom 9, it will remain that way till the phantom 10.
It's got an FHD OLED (1080p) display, a rarity amongst TECNO phones, their phones usually come with 720p (HD) LCD displays, 6GB RAM & 128GB ROM (unlike the usual 2-3GB RAMs & 32-64GB ROMs TECNO is famous for), 3500mAh battery & dated andriod 9 is it's only draw back, but specs wise it's good for a midrange phone.
But generally, cheaper old flagship phones are usually better than recent midrange TECNO/INFINIX phones. They usually have features that these recent midrangers won't give you like water resistance, USB-C, high res OLED displays, better cameras & user experience too. So checkout the LG VS30s, Samsung S8+, they're within the same price range but they'll give you better value for money

definetly gonna buy tht one...some potential with a reasonable price

How did these phones come here. I was trying to upgrade from galaxy w 7 incher which I had hanged on for years I thought I could upgrade to this being also a 7 inch but waa. Very weak hardware. Camera just there.only correct thing is battery.

• UG 24

So disgusting.i have been using galaxy w 7 inch for 3years I thought It was time to upgrade to another 7 incher but all my expectations cut short.apart from latest Android version nothing much here May be battery life everything else is below average.

• Thanos

Cisse, 29 Jun 2020Hi, I'm about to buy the phone, please what do you advice? ... moreI like this phone particularly because of it's size, battery and design. It's cameras and RAM size are not bad either considering the price. This is a good one from Tecno.

• Cisse

Lily, 29 Jun 2020At least you could have upgraded RAM from 2GB to 3or 4GB. ... moreHi, I'm about to buy the phone, please what do you advice? My choice is between this Tecno Spark 5 air and Infinix Hot 9 play. I've checked lots of reviews on the phone specs but I'm not convinced.

• Lily

At least you could have upgraded RAM from 2GB to 3or 4GB.
I got it n disappointed

• Matosky trigger

D phone is sweet

• Tecno

Aatoo, 06 May 2020Just a big screen, pixels density is very low, no type c no... moreThere is fast charging

• Ghost

Danzy, 14 Jun 2020Tecno are just confusing their fans Producing the same pho... more😂 😂 😂 😂....
I thought i was d only whi noticed it

• Danzy

Tecno are just confusing their fans
Producing the same phone every year, just changing name and camera

Anonymous, 25 May 2020How much is the phone priceHow much

• Melody

I think transion holdings bought all the mtk Helio A22 and P22 chips in the market and they want to use all of them before they upgrade .Redmi and Umidigi offer much better value for money and will take over 👌👌

this company should be deleted

Bless Esimo , 22 May 2020Tecno is not trying at all to make any significant changes ... moreHow much is the phone price

• Bless Esimo

Tecno is not trying at all to make any significant changes with its spark series its such a petty that in 2020 tecno is still producing a 7in phone with 720p, 2gb ram!!!?, hahhaaha trust me there better options out there at the same price range

• Mucooks

Aatoo, 06 May 2020Just a big screen, pixels density is very low, no type c no... moreDon't expect every phone to be the high end device, Tecno phones are in different price segments