Tecno Spark 5 pro

• Natnael

Mavin, 17 Sep 2021True It is not true

• Mavin

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2021Camera quality is very, very poor. True

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2021Spark 5 pro is a good , phone with good features , the fast... moreWow

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2021Camera quality is very, very poor. Why de camera is very as u said

• Pule

The spark 5 pro I'd a good phone but since yesterday I can't take picture I can't watch videos but can get the sound and listen to music. What can be the problem????

• Chucks

Will there be an Android version update on this phone?

• Patrick

kapi, 01 Sep 2021my phone is only four months old,the battery has taken an b... morego to car care to get it fixed with de original stuff

thanks

• kapi

my phone is only four months old,the battery has taken an ballon shape and onlylast for twenty minutes,what can i do?

Spark 5 pro is a good , phone with good features , the fastness of this phone makes me happy 😁
The battery is trying shaa
My fell into water for like a minute, nothing happened to it

• ThankGodee

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2021Pls i want to know more about spark 5 pro. I want to buy it.I Love techno product,more than any other phones

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2021Camera quality is very, very poor. true

Pls i want to know more about spark 5 pro. I want to buy it.

Camera quality is very, very poor.

Me too

I love the phone,and it working well

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2021I love spark 5 proIt's the best ❤️

Uwem jnr, 22 Jul 2021How much do you bought it dearI bought mine 56k naira

I love spark 5 pro

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2021Pls between Tecno spark 5pro and spark7pro which one is better?spark 7 pro is better.

Donmo, 05 Aug 2021Pls someone should help me! I can't install GB WhatsAp... moreGo to ur phone setting and check ur previous settings to make amend.