Tecno Spark 6 Go

Tecno Spark 6 Go

Rayyan, 24 Mar 2021How I enable gyro scope in pubg mobile i have a tecno spark... moreTecno spark Go 2020 doesn't have gyroscope features in it

• Adam

Does it came with a screen protector out of the box?

• dream

roseeee, 21 Oct 2021both mine last week. i receive notification everyday says t... morebought this phone for my kiddo, no issues aside from it updating everytime it connects to the internet and i dunno how to stop it. please help. updating will take too much of the storage space.

• Monen

Indeed phone is good. But unable to install any Apps

• Syd

Very good phone , however get a tough cover and screen guard asap, very very fragile screen...

• yolo

Shortyy , 19 Nov 2021Is the camera quility great or what no

• Shortyy

Is the camera quility great or what

• Purple berry

Split screen option is not available in Tecno spark 6 go 2020

roseeee, 21 Oct 2021both mine last week. i receive notification everyday says t... moreYes just tonight twice

• Mimo

roseeee, 21 Oct 2021both mine last week. i receive notification everyday says t... moreSame how do I stop it

• roseeee

both mine last week. i receive notification everyday says that i must update my phone. until today it suddenly pop saying that my phone is 7 days out of date, then i tap the "restart" to finish the update. at first i thought it was fine, not until it repeats updating not twice but it update thrice! is anyone there who also experience this?

• Ice prince

Is it good for gaming

need to add a mp3 player in it

• V

Great phone and everything, but I only enjoyed this long lasting battery for about 2 months, now it seems like the phone discharges as quickly as it charges.
On about 2 occasions now, I charged my phone to 100% I went to sleep and when I woke up, it will have discharged to 90%, and I didn't even do anything for God's sake!. I honestly don't understand this, because it wasn't this way before.

It has built in whatsapp call recorder.even u can record audio of video calls too.i purchased a slightly used piece and it is satisfactory for me. Thanks tecno.

• Jerry

Odih4sure, 22 May 2021The phone is sturdy, and the camera fits the price. The bat... moreNo problem we manage

Captain, 24 Sep 2021Tecno spark 6 Go is the same as spark Go 2020Nope
There are some specifications

• Captain

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021The phone is perfectly working i bought it last week but wh... moreTecno spark 6 Go is the same as spark Go 2020

What is the charher oit of the box for this?

• rainier