Tecno Spark 7 Pro

Tecno Spark 7 Pro

• androidnoob

Usman, 25 Jul 2021Can someone tell me the weight of this phone193 grams

• Usman

Arittro, 18 Jul 2021Yes it supports 18W charging but it doesn't come with ... moreCan someone tell me the weight of this phone

I hope the phone is not a thing to regreat after purchase

Doesn't support wifi 5Ghz. Why? I need to fly my drone

• Og smart

Antu Biswas, 17 Jul 2021Does it support 18w?? Pls let know Does it support 18w

• Arittro

Antu Biswas, 17 Jul 2021Does it support 18w?? Pls let know Yes it supports 18W charging but it doesn't come with a 18W charger. so, you have to use a third party charger.

lonewolf, 07 Jul 2021has a fast charging , good internet speed , but hangs a bit... moreDoes it support 18w?? Pls let know

• Boom headshot

silent shot, 04 Jul 2021shiuld i buy this phone in bangladesh? for gamingInfinix hot 10s will be a greater choice I guess

Raymond, 12 Jul 2021Very good phone. How much please. Original price is 22,000 in pakistan

• Op

Agapitus, 15 Jul 2021Is the phone battery,Screen and browsing okay at all?Yes ! I have been using it for a month now

• Ogxpert

Qwn, 11 Jul 2021Hello. I like the phone can someone tell me how long does t... more30hrs

• Agapitus

Anonymous, 04 May 2021This is a downgrade from the Tecno Pova and their only true... moreI love tecno pova more than this

• Agapitus

Rimuru Tempest, 24 Jun 2021I swapped my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra for this Tecno Spark ... moreIs the phone battery,Screen and browsing okay at all?

Raymond, 12 Jul 2021Very good phone. How much please. i have brought this phone for { 4gb ram 64 gb rom } for 20,500 . But i guess that infinix hot 10s will be a greater choice for you

• Emmm

Hitunes, 11 Jul 2021Got mine yesterday Mehn it's so wonderful How is the phone and Pls how long does it takes to charge it full 100% of the first charge?

• Emmy

Hitunes, 11 Jul 2021Got mine yesterday Mehn it's so wonderful And how is the phone?

Pls how many hours does it takes to charge it full 100% of the first charge?

• Raymond

Hitunes, 11 Jul 2021Got mine yesterday Mehn it's so wonderful Very good phone. How much please.

• Khalid

Mr. S, 04 Jul 2021And you lived happily ever after……Are u really sure u swapped that phone 4 this one?

• Qwn

Hello. I like the phone can someone tell me how long does the battery last after fully charged without using data

• Hitunes