Ulefone Armor 3W

Ulefone Armor 3W

fatmpilot, 29 Jul 2020Had it for a month then the mic would not work for phone ca... moreHaving the same problem with the microphone not working to speak or people can't hear me

Meg's, 14 May 2020Trying to figure out if I bought a junk wireless charger or... moreNot wireless charge compatible

Had it for a month then the mic would not work for phone calls either normal or WhatsApp types but would work to record. Contacted the company,,, Zilch they are just not going to reply to you or anything. Long short gone back at my rather great expense. Let's see if I get anything back soon, Ha Ha I must be dreaming!

hi,
I have this ulefone armour 3, one of my friend bought for me from uk, but what happen now the outer plastic blacK cover get detached from the phone, i dont know what to do, uhh!

• Meg's

Trying to figure out if I bought a junk wireless charger or the phone isn't compatible ..

• Dometalican

Other than GSMArena missing the fact that this has FRONT-FACING stereo speakers, these specs sound really good. That battery would destroy EVERYONE else; especially with that processor.

GSMArena should do review on this monster phone. Although, with the specifications, I presume it to be all day long reliable. Rugged!👍

• Ross

Nice battery capacity combined with helio p70 will be great.