Ulefone Armor X7 Pro

Ulefone Armor X7 Pro

Hi, I was wondering if you could get the phone case off of the Armor X7 Pro. Having one myself, the phone cases are quite bulky and there aren't many colours. Please could someone get back to me as soon as possible as I don't have to long to make up or just make a decision.

Best wishes.
Anonymous

If you like the iPhone 6 then the x7 pro is similar performance (except battery life is a lot better). Fingerprint recognition isn’t very good ( usually only works by accident in your pocket!) Screen terrible in sunlight and very sensitive touch screen (sometimes too sensitive). Good budget phone. Works well on O2 uk. Only had it a few months and not dropped it too much so can’t comment on ruggedness yet but been covered in dust from a building site and works as normal.

Anonymous, 12 Jun 20205" phone in 2020! Are we living in 2015?I don't like huge phones. I am looking for an upgrade apparently, when I look around, it is always 6 inches at least 5.8 inches.

• Hadji

This is a great budget phone. In my opinion, its main problem is the camera, whose dynamic range is really quite poor (you will struggle to get even exposures). Otherwise, the phone lives up to the expectations.

• MEX-JR

My wife trashes 1 smartphone per year on average. Has broken or drowned Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy J6, Galaxy J4 and an Alcatel in between. Just received this today. If this one lasts 2 or 3 years it will have paid for itself. Feels rugged and very watertight, my wife only uses whatsapp, social media and Youtube, so specs should be enough for what she does. Time will tell.

• enkthetank

Would be come in handy for travel and hiking.

• Thirsty Weasel

Anonymous, 12 Jun 20205" phone in 2020! Are we living in 2015?2015 was a great year compared to 2020 - tough to use face recognition unlock when you're always wearing a mask.
Maybe simplifying, downsizing is the sensible thing to do. Owning a "Phablet" is so 2012

It's really useful especially if you are really love travel

Seems like a pretty good phone for the size. I 'd not like finding out that.
Thank you for the opportunity. Recently launched on 8 June 2020.
16 million dyes. 5-pen. Android 10, chipset with Mediatek Helio A20,
1.8GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU & PowerVR GPU, 32 GB of internal RAM,
13MP front camera, capability for 1080p@30pfs recording,
Has an audio jack of 3.5 mm, at an reasonable price of 110 euros.

I hope i will experience to use that.

• mainam

I are interested in use the thermal camera in our factory, that will be great

• JacKar

I wish I"ll test it soon.

You get what you pay for.....Hello A20 intrigues

Got this from Banggood. So far so good. It may not be a race horse but it is responsive. It may be a little heavy and chunky but it has all bells and whistles incl NFC, Galileo, FM aside from the drop and water protection. Pictures may not win any contests but they look decent. And the price is unmatched. Time will tell if it stays responsive. Would buy again as is.

Launched recently on 8th June 2020.
16 million colors. 5-inch. Android 10, Mediatek Helio A20 chipset,
Quad-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A53 CPU & PowerVR GPU, 32GB internal RAM,
13MP front camera, 1080p@30pfs video capacity,
has a 3.5mm audio jack, affordable 110 euro-dollars.

• kakudiego

micro-usb wtf?

• NeeNa

Looks to be quite a good phone for the price. I wouldn't mind trying this out.

Anonymous, 12 Jun 20205" phone in 2020! Are we living in 2015?For tough phones like this is better to have a small size because it decreases weight to be less vulnerable to be affected when falling to the ground or things like that

5" phone in 2020! Are we living in 2015?

• Amirhossein

Ulefone's comeback with the Armor X7 Pro.