Ulefone Armor X8

Ulefone Armor X8

I just received my unit two days ago and for the price point of US$160 I consider this a pretty decent bargain. However, the battery drain can be an eye-opener during the course of the day.

• Ronin

Ronin, 03 Apr 2021It's hard to put to words the depth of fail of this sm... moreThe typos above were because I was trying to use that phone to post the review 🤪

• Ronin

It's hard to put to words the depth of fail of this smart phone.
Camera is slow to focus and mediocre in quality.
Battery lasts about two days but takes ages to charge.
Fingerprint sensor fails to read 9/10 times.
My favourite fail is performance. Phone will lag and freeze when switching to a different app, when going online, when switching to a different menu of am already open app, it will even lag and freeze will accessing is own android menu, for front out loud.

Seems durable as a brick and about as usual as one.

However, if you are interested in calling someone underwater, -and only that- I suppose this is a phone for you. Anything else, any other function is an exercise in futility or a wonderful anger management session (a slow and painful one, but oh well).

• jafo

i own the phone since one week ....The guys from ulefone have lot to improve in X8, the triple camera is with ouful colour preference,th focus is annoying slow, the pictures...my ex xiomiredmi 3s with ONE camera has made way more good pictures.Not watching videos and not playng games battery in best scenario-two days NOT even a bit more.The phone lags some times.BUT the worst has not to come-the fingerprint sensor oh my goodness, so far just great expectations, hope they fix some of those with OTA uodate.

• Jo

Camera was not good in low light conditions, and then camera died completely within a couple of days of recieving unit. Overall I think the Build Quality is average witht his unit, and the rubber covers making it waterproof don't seem like they will last.

So does this have Mediatek A25 or P22, reviews seem to have different processors, some have P22 and some A25 :/

Great phone but it is too big!!
Also it has worse processor then Ulefone Armor x5!
But great idea to put fingerprint reader in it..

It looks like Pocophone on steroid. Damn nice especially the yellow accent. Too bad the specs too low.

It looks like a galaxy xcover field pro... 🤯🤣🤣🤣

Why does it have 2 DEPTH CAMERAS?! One is enough I think it isn't even possible to have 2 because a depth sensor combines 2 pictures into one good one so yeah maybe it forces to make 2 pictures at the same time? Let me know

It's good phone but specs are low

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2020Bro this phone supposed to go in a war. Not to be played a ... moreat least must have Helio P65
Done

Ishan, 06 Oct 2020If this one can play pubg without lag. I'll buy itBro this phone supposed to go in a war. Not to be played a wargame on LMAO

• Adam

It seems OK, but not great, the Helio A25 is very slow

For 140$ it seems pretty SOLID.

• Ishan

If this one can play pubg without lag. I'll buy it