Ulefone Note 11P

Ulefone Note 11P

lmao eveything about the front, from the resolution to the large holepunch to the huge chin

• Flash

Where are the bands? I need band 28 and a lot of these phones start at 850 Mhz. One site has it with Band 28 and another without so I need actual info not just a gloss over.

funny, 28 Jan 2021Its funny how they make a curved screen with IPS and pair i... moreIts not gonna be curved

What is this resolution lol

Wtf is this resolution lmao

OFX, 31 Jan 2021Wow a 23nm chipset... I didn't know those were still ... moreit's 12nm read again

OFX, 31 Jan 2021Wow a 23nm chipset... I didn't know those were still ... moreI saw 12nm, where does it say 23?

Wow a 23nm chipset...
I didn't know those were still an option.
Ulefone though is a decent brand. Bought Power 3 back in 2016.
It was feature packed. Charging the 6000mAh battery though was like filling a oil tanker with tablespoon.

Lcd I think cannot be curved

i wonder such this names when they want start using chipsets like
HELIO P90
HELIO P95

after that i suddenly saw a headline that samsung wanna release a phone in febuary 2021 with MT6739🤫

I think they just adopted the 2.5 D glass design n illustrate it in very dramatic "curve edges"- like screen but tbh, it looks ugly

• funny

Its funny how they make a curved screen with IPS and pair it with 720p screen. I dont understand this company. anyway I never bought anything from this company. what brought me here was that curved screen,but upon lookinh at the specs, Its like a blockbuster comedy 😅

Curved screen with thick top and botom borders and a big holepunch. Unique i guess

the specs look great for the price of $169, but the design is very questionable, curved screen and a monstrous chin

I mean the design of the phone looks pretty nice with the curved screen and all but that chin is pretty huge