Unnecto Quattro S

Unnecto Quattro S

• Tippy

Phone of good quality,have mine from 2018,the megapixel of camera needs improvement though.It's blurry.

Darlene, 24 Jan 2017I have dropped every call that has been dialed to me. I do ... moreI feel the same way....still can't figure out how to even answer the phone....wished there was someone to help me

• Law Baile

This phone is a reliable tool of mine with a good camera and a quick feel to it thanks to the quad core chip. I've not had a problem with it at all and compared to my last phone,the samsung s3,this phone is holding it's own. I like it and the price is right.

the phone Is ok the only thing I don't like about it is that it has bad viewing angles

• Darlene

I have dropped every call that has been dialed to me. I do not know how to use this phone or answer incoming calls. The manual is useless. No ring tones. I. Taking it back. Would rather keep my old phone.

This phone has the worst booklet...the worst memory...the worst phone period!....I am taking mine back. It is so difficult to navigate. I needed an upgrade from the 4.0 Samsung I had and this one really sucks. It is so hard to learn on. The Samsung was so easy to navigate and had and easy to understand and THOROUGH booklet.

They have the least helpful owner's manual that I have seen in my whole life!!!